• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

afigurativenumber

afigurativenumber

Apr 30, 2023
I'm medicated for various mental conditions so I have some rather strong drugs readily available. At least 30 tablets/capsules for each listed:
-Prozac
-Intuniv
-Vyvanse
-Inderal

I don't remember dosages off the top of my head except for Vyvanse, which is 30mg per capsule. I also have 20mg capsules. If I were to take all of them and chase it with vodka or another strong alcohol, would that be enough? And are there any over the counter sleeping pills that anyone could recommend to make the transition easier? I guess I could also take a lot of melatonin and wait to get drowsy before taking all of them.

Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to add hydroxyzine which, according to research, seems like the best way to go. And I have a healthy helping of capsules

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Prozac wont work, it was made not to od on, I tried to od on it, doctor straight up just said to me, you can't od on it, you will throw it all up before you take enough, as for the others I'm not sure, oding rarely works and causes liver damage more then death

• Aww..
Reactions: Archieozias
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Over the counter sleeping pills: try doxylamine or dozile. I find that highly effective.

I can speak about the vyvanse as I use to be on 70mg of vyvanse once a day before changing to concertra 36mg. Vyvanse is relatively safe because the concentration is nothing like ice or speed. 30 is a lot but it's probably still not going to kill you 30mg X 30 = 900mg which is still really unreliable.

Combined with a high dosage of Prozac there's a chance you could get seretonin syndrome which fking sucks and makes you seem psychotic, U may not die from it. And there's a chance you'll just end up in a rehab or psych ward.

Trust me this isn't the way to do it. OD are unreliable but I can't speak about the other two meds U listed, either they're from a different country used as a name I'm not familiar with or I just haven't heard of them before.

If I were U id just try 2 vyvanse and have a bit of a high for the day and be productive.

afigurativenumber

afigurativenumber

Apr 30, 2023
Prozac wont work, it was made not to od on, I tried to od on it, doctor straight up just said to me, you can't od on it, you will throw it all up before you take enough, as for the others I'm not sure, oding rarely works and causes liver damage more then death
Taking that into account, if you were to take Prozac after sleeping medication, wouldn't it be possible to asphyxiate on your own vomit when you eventually do throw up? I don't know how painful that would be but… if you're asleep then maybe not at all?
You can tell I've only recently started giving all of this real thought lol

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Taking that into account, if you were to take Prozac after sleeping medication, wouldn't it be possible to asphyxiate on your own vomit when you eventually do throw up? I don't know how painful that would be but… if you're asleep then maybe not at all?
You can tell I've only recently started giving all of this real thought lol
You might not even throw up, you will just fall asleep and wake up, anti depressants were made not to overdose on, overdosing on pillls isn't a viable thing anymore sadly

afigurativenumber

afigurativenumber

Apr 30, 2023
You might not even throw up, you will just fall asleep and wake up, anti depressants were made not to overdose on, overdosing on pillls isn't a viable thing anymore sadly
"Sadly." Yeah… I don't know how else to go. Don't own a firearm, basically anything sharp was taken away after I was hospitalized, I live in the suburbs so it's a good walk to get to any high rise that I could jump from… Sometimes it feels like I was placed perfectly somewhere that I cannot possibly die in, like I've been wrapped in bubble wrap or something.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
"Sadly." Yeah… I don't know how else to go. Don't own a firearm, basically anything sharp was taken away after I was hospitalized, I live in the suburbs so it's a good walk to get to any high rise that I could jump from… Sometimes it feels like I was placed perfectly somewhere that I cannot possibly die in, like I've been wrapped in bubble wrap or something.
I'd just wait honestly, you will know when the time is right, when I was at my lowest I just downed a bottle of pills, idc about anything else but death, waiting sucks but you will find your calling

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Modern psych meds have largely been stripped of their ability to cause death via overdosing. It's a safety net in the design of newer generation drugs. Don't waste your time. You will look like a fool and potentially won't be trusted with being given any controlled meds in the future.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Ods are usually not successful. Look up ld50 or what you have.