• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Is any of this useful to successfully and painlessly ctb?

-4,000mg of diazepam
-200mg of ambien
-70mg of tizanidine
-Plenty of zofran and reglan
-2,000mg of trazodone

If other things need to be added, could someone please point me in the direction of what else to add and how I might be able to get it? I live in the US.

• Hugs
Reactions: smaragdyne
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Is any of this useful to successfully and painlessly ctb?

-4,000mg of diazepam
-200mg of ambien
-70mg of tizanidine
-Plenty of zofran and reglan
-2,000mg of trazodone

If other things need to be added, could someone please point me in the direction of what else to add and how I might be able to get it? I live in the US.
We can't directly recommend methods or what you could do best etc.
from what I looked up on your meds, there has been cases of fatality's on overdoses on the ambien & the trazodone..
the trouble with overdoses with medication is the unpredictability of its effectiveness.
Should it not work, there's a chance your quality of life will be worst than before.
You definitely have the sedation side of things covered though.

There is a resources thread that might be worth you going through for ideas..

It's sad life's brought you here, I hope you find some comfort whilst seeking your method.

WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Oh, sorry I'm new and trying to figure out the rules of what you can and can't ask/say and how to navigate the site.
Thank you for responding and with kindness đź’›

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Sorry to see you need tizanidine, I take cyclobenzaprine for some undiagnosed chronic back issues...

It seems like out of the ones you listed, the tizanidine is the one with the "narrowest" therapeutic index, i.e. it's the easiest to overdose on. Not sure about much more than that... most prescriptions are risky for CTB in my opinion.

Most of that stuff will just calm you way down; I have seen some people "sleepwalk"/"black-out" when taking a ton of Ambien though, I would recommend being careful with that stuff, lol!

See you around.

edit: grammar

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Prescription ODs are a bad idea imo. They're highly unlikely to result in CTB and very likely to cause permanent damage. If a medication were easy and/or effective for CTB purposes, then it would be known and a lot of people would be doing it.

Reactions: undecided
WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Sorry to see you need tizanidine, I take cyclobenzaprine for some undiagnosed chronic back issues...

It seems like out of the ones you listed, the tizanidine is the one with the "narrowest" therapeutic index, i.e. it's the easiest to overdose on. Not sure about much more than that... most prescriptions are risky for CTB in my opinion.

Most of that stuff will just calm you way down; I have seen some people "sleepwalk"/"black-out" when taking a ton of Ambien though, I would recommend being careful with that stuff, lol!

See you around.

edit: grammar
Oh no :( Sorry you also have chronic back issues as well. Herniated discs and degenerative disc disease over here. Not fun on top of my other debilitating chronic illnesses...

Thanks for the info on tizanidine, will keep that in mind for sure.

I have definitely had many lengthy, eh ehm, interesting conversations and interactions that I fully do not remember after taking a reg dose of Ambien for sleep - you're right it's no joke, haha.
Prescription ODs are a bad idea imo. They're highly unlikely to result in CTB and very likely to cause permanent damage. If a medication were easy and/or effective for CTB purposes, then it would be known and a lot of people would be doing it.
Aye.. that seems to be what I keep coming across in these threads unfortunately. I'm not very familiar with SN, but I see people saying that's a sure fire way if done right, maybe in conjunction with my prescriptions as well?
Is that something I can get online legally living in the US, and is there a resource page on here about how to identify a trustworthy source, prepare and consume it correctly, as well as any other detailed relevant information for success in CTB using it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs