• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kniondinky

May 11, 2023
Theres a 9mm gun in our house that have these rounds, would these be effective in killing me if I shot myself through the forehead
(when i do it id be standing at a bridge that goes over a road ~20-30ft drop i guess to make sure i die incase the bullet doesnt work)

IMG 7387

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

šŸŒøI'm ashamed of who I've becomešŸŒø
May 15, 2023
They wouldn't be my first choice. 9mm is a decent caliber but that's range ammunition. FMJ rounds won't expand upon penetration, lessening the overall damage and increasing failure probability. In addition, handguns are very hard to aim properly when attempting to CTB, it's deceptively easy to flinch or alter the trajectory of the bullet by squeezing the trigger, resulting in hellish consequences. If I remember correctly it's the least successful firearm type you can use in a CTB attempt. Coupling it with falling from a height is a good idea though. If you are old enough, I would recommend at least purchasing a high grain count hollow point or polymer tip round, honestly though if you really want to ctb with a firearm I think a rifle with a polymer tip cartridge would be a much more suitable alternative.

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
9mm fmj should do the job. The forehead is not a great place to shoot, the skull is a lot thicker there and you can live with only one lobe, see phineas gage. A 20-30 foot drop is another not great idea as you're more likely to cripple yourself than die from that fall.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, it would be sufficient, but hollow points are more reliable when it comes to actual death due to the expansion of the bullet and it also does not overpenetrate. If you couldn't get hollow point rounds, then a FMJ is still better than nothing. Additionally, a 9mm is more than sufficient in terms of stopping power. Finally, yes, with handguns, there is more room for error as compared to a shotgun, so that is something that must be considered when choosing to CTB via a handgun.

Reactions: FogFilledLife