• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
I have everything ready now > SN 99.3% purity , antiemetics, PPI , beta blockers and antacids ( i will have to use it since I have GERD )
I don't really care about going without benzos since I can't be bothered to get them as of yet. Now all I have to do is set a date which will probably be this year but I want to enjoy life a bit more and smoke a lot until my lungs are destroyed lol.

I was curious if it really makes a difference taking SN during daytime, like would it affect Loss of counciousness time or sumn like that I have no idea.
I can't really risk taking it at midnight because of the possible noises I will make :/

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I don't believe time of day effects loss of consciousness time. It's mostly about ensuring you aren't found and saved. I'm also planning taking it in the morning for the same reason. Maybe to just not sleep the night before lol otherwise the benzo's may have helped to shortening loc time according to PPH. hope that helps :)