• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I take a antidepressant/ anti anxiety med. Overdosing on it probably won't kill me, but it does cause extreme euphoria. In my experience with overdosing, it takes at least a few hours for negative effects of the overdose like vomiting to kick in. I should start feeling euphoric way before that.
Do you think this might have any effect on SI? I know things like alcohol are a safer option, but I'm not old enough to drink yet.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
In theory it is possible. Even if alcohol can't be obtained there are a lot of common substances one can get high on. I won't list them for ethical reasons, but I'm sure you can find that info doing a google search. I don't know if getting high will decrease or remove SI though. When I'm high from weed I don't want to die, and as such it would increase SI most likely.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Personally I've found that stopping my meds gives me far more of an urge to go through with it than taking more. What meds are they?

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Escitalopram. I hadn't thought of using gasoline, but that might cause me legal trouble if I'm found. I guess it's one of those things where people won't know if it works or not until someone tries it.