• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I read on the peaceful pill handbook that marijuana would be an antiemetic to one of the methods, but I am wondering if it would also work for SN??

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
PN said that it could work for nausea.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
PN also says to take a hefty overdose of propranolol with your SN, so I'm not sure how much I trust what he says lately.

Reactions: Fragile and TimeToBiteTheDust
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i think that the PPeH highly overestimates the effectiveness of weed as an antiemetic. yes, it may help cancer patients with some of the discomfort associated with chemotherapy and some people with mild symptoms, but it's just too weak to use in the scenario that concern us on this forum.

many members throw up even when using metoclopramide both as a stat dose or in the regimen, and that's possibly the best drug to use as an antiemetic for this purpose.

i personally wouldn't risk it with weed, not with N and specially not with SN, i get that meto may have severe side effects and is completely not safe to use with some drugs like antipsychotics, but the risk of failing may increase.
maybe you could use both, they don't seem to have a major interaction.

Lostbetweenworlds

Lostbetweenworlds

I'm coming home soon my darling..
Jan 9, 2020
As someone who regularly consumes weed.. no, weed doesn't stop you from vomiting.. depending on how your able to take it you might vomit... Stick to meto if you want to be on the safe side.

M

maybeimalreadydead

Oct 9, 2019
I don't think it'll be enough. I smoke way too much weed and plan to apart of my regimen but more for comfort / leisure.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Personally I won't use weed the day I'll do it.