• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
my family lives on the opposite side of the country(us, 20 hour drive) and i'm sure they'll want to bury me close to them if i did ctb. i've heard a lot about how funerals and dead people stuff is very expensive in the us
i'm just wondering how bad it would be financially if they had to transport the body across. like i have some savings but idk if it would be enough.

Reactions: davidtorez
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Did a brief search; could be anywhere from $4 per mile to $5k or higher in total, depends on the funeral home and whether or not they [your family] plan to move the body themselves (I assume they would just have it transported, but hey some people get the permits and stuff do it). If you've got an idea of who will manage your burial (the funeral home or otherwise) you could reach out to them and inquire anon (it might also be on their website if they have one), if you're not sure specifically I'd say look into what's nearby your family that they may decide to use for transportation and burial to get a rough estimate. Hope this helped, and anyone please correct me if I got anything wrong, like I said, I only did a brief search.

Reactions: lightturquoise