nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Lately I have been thinking that a drug overdose is my preffered method. But.

I suck with technology, and unless I hire a hacker or sth to help me enter the dark web, or go to dangerous places in my city where drugs are sold asking around like an idiot, I have no way of accessing them.

Would ordering from the surface web be too stupid and risky and easier for authorities to catch me?

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Please, someone, would the authorities catch me?

amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Using the dark net is easier than you might think. I learned how to use it in two days.

Reactions: worthIess
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Using the dark net is easier than you might think. I learned how to use it in two days.

Every time I read instructions it seems gibberish to me. Sometime I managed to download a vpn and couldn't make it work no matter what I tried šŸ˜£

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Simply download the Tor Browser if you want to browse the internet anonymously. It is available on the following website:

Tor masks you IP address and is considered better for usage than vpn. It is also simple to use, you use it like any other regular browser. Just do not forget to read some of the Frequently Asked Questions here (well, at least those you might find it important to know the answer to):

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Simply download the Tor Browser if you want to browse the internet anonymously. It is available on the following website:

Tor masks you IP address and is considered better for usage than vpn. It is also simple to use, you use it like any other regular browser. Just do not forget to read some of the Frequently Asked Questions here (well, at least those you might find it important to know the answer to):

Just by downloading tor I will be able to access those links that lead to resources? Or do I need to do anything else? Tor will just let me visit those websites?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What do you think you're gonna legitimately find on the clear web?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
What do you think you're gonna legitimately find on the clear web?
I did some digging, I found something that seems legit. Was just wondering if it is worth the risk of being caught. Wondering if the dark web is safer.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I did some digging, I found something that seems legit. Was just wondering if it is worth the risk of being caught. Wondering if the dark web is safer.
But, what type of drugs? Highly doubt it's legit.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
But, what type of drugs? Highly doubt it's legit.
It didn't have everything, but it had some of the stuff that in the right dose make you go to sleep forever.

With tor will I be able to access more legitimate websites? If not, then this is my only choice

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With tor will I be able to access more legitimate websites?
Not sure what you mean by "legitimate". There are PLENTY if SCAM websites on the dn, too.

You know, you're allowed to name specific drugs on SaSu. What drugs in the right doseages puts one to sleep forever? Like Barbiturates?

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Not sure what you mean by "legitimate". There are PLENTY if SCAM websites on the dn, too.

You know, you're allowed to name specific drugs on SaSu. What drugs in the right doseages puts one to sleep forever? Like Barbiturates?
yeah, it had like heroine, nembutal, fentanyl, morphine and others I can't remember from the top of my head rn

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
On the clearweb? Doubtful they're legit and still operating.
they seem to be operating. They present themselves as a "pharmacy"

I have ordered some drugs before from the clear web, but only benzos, not heavy stuff, and it was not a scam. But it was a different site I used then so idk.

Now, I did some work and downloaded tor and kleopatra so I might as well try my luck there. But if they ask for bitcoin or sth like that for payment I will have a mental breakdown.

Diogenes

Diogenes

Mar 10, 2023
How did you find this site? Through search engines?

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
How did you find this site? Through search engines?
yes, on like page 5 of google down there yk
So I downloaded tor and kleopatra, tried to sign in to some drug market (I am sure the link was legit), displayed error, account could not be created. So this is as far as I went.

I am thinking of trying the clear net option now, I don't care if it's a scam, I have money to waste, the only thing I am scared of is being caught by the authorities. I am thinking visiting this clear net sight through tor, if that would be any help. Idk. I am so fed up, I cannot even die the way I want to. My preferred method just out of reach.

Last edited:
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Just by downloading tor I will be able to access those links that lead to resources? Or do I need to do anything else? Tor will just let me visit those websites?
Yes, Tor will allow you to directly access any website you want, those on the clear web, and even websites on the deep web, which are more commonly known as onion websites because their links end in .onion instead of .com and so on.

You do not have to download anything else, even though it is suggested to do one thing, and that is to go to Tor's settings after downloading it, to choose "privacy and security" and to pick the "Safest" security level out of the three options available.

However, bear in mind that searching and using the Deep Web is not exactly easy in a sense that you cannot find whatever you want withing seconds just like using Google search. You have to browse through hidden wikis containing various links, realize that half of them are broken, and then browse some more.

Also, even though I myself have never ordered anything from the Deep Web and am not planning to, either, I found long guides you should read before ordering anything, such as pieces of advice on how to be careful, on what to do and not to do when ordering anything, and on how to use cryptocurrency. So you will have to do a lot before engaging in anything. Some of the offers there may also be scams, some sellers may be FBI honeypots, and certain websites may have their cloned versions created by scammers just for the sole purpose of phishing and getting your password.

The purpose of this is not to scare you, but for you to understand what you might be getting into.

• Love
Reactions: nux_walpurgis