• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
will it be less traumatic for the person who finds you after hanging if your head is covered by pillow case?

Reactions: Bells
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It doesn't remove the shock but definitely less traumatic I would think.

Reactions: Bells, Pass and Hollowman
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
It was originally done in capital punishment so it was easier for the executioner to pull the lever, it serves no other purpose as when someone finds you they'll remove it

• Informative
Reactions: Bells and Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Absolutely. It is quite common for ANY unit to arrive first if they are the clostest to the location. I have heard "horror" stories of fire fighters finding a person that committed suicide. Obviously, a pathologist that will examine your body may be more desensitised but the first dispatched unit may definitely struggle with it for a while.

Reactions: Bells, rozeske and Pass