• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
797C1458 B1A8 4AE5 BA4D 4E36B11A9D67
Added a photo just in case someone doesn't know what a cow catcher is.

I'm planning to ctb and after looking at several methods, I genuinely feel like leaving by a train is the way for me. Not only will it be 100% fatal if I were to have my head decapitated but it would also be a quick death with no chance of being saved. However, the train I'm planning to use has a cow catcher similar to the one in the photo and I'm wondering if that'll prevent my head from being decapitated or even screw my chances at successfully committing suicide. Please let me know if a cow catcher will prevent decapitation and lower the chances of ctb.

Edit:And please do not warn me of this method I just need to know if the cow catcher would prevent my success at CTB

Last edited:
Brona-Keres

Brona-Keres

Dec 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure that cow catcher thing isn't to save a cow's life, it's to prevent a cow from going under the train and derailing it. So depending on how fast the train is going, both a cow or you would still be killed. Maybe you wouldn't be decapitated but your head would probably still go splat.

Also, not warning you of the method as far as if it would work or what's right for you, but please keep in mind if it's a train with an actual person driving it, it could be traumatizing for them to drive the train that killed someone.

Reactions: HopeIsLost, Deleted member 82921 and leavingthesoultrap
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There's no way a cow or a human is surviving being hit by a train like that.

It's probably to stop there being massive carnage from fallen trees and to stop animals going under the wheels.

I'm not good at maths but I can tell the amount of energy in a steel train hitting a person is going to be extreme.

Reactions: HopeIsLost