namemanthedeadman

namemanthedeadman

Still Breathing :(
Jul 28, 2018
I've tried partial hanging plenty of times and I can never seem to pass out no matter how much I hyper ventilate, or press my cortical I can't seem to stick with it for long.
I tried taking xanax to force myself to passout while in partial suspension and I did pass out but not for long enough to fully stop blood flow, and full suspension hanging is too scary to commit to because I don't want to experience overwhelming pain before I die.

That's where the idea to jump came from, I've already tried standing over the bridge to jump, but I was too scared of the fall. I recently got my hands on 1/4 g of cocaine and I was hoping if I used it all and went to the bridge would I have the needed courage to jump?

I've tried other stims like adderall and while it does increase my confidence I feel it won't be enough to fully commit.

This is also my first post so be nice pls :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: New_dawn_fades, Joannf and TheGoodGuy
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I've tried partial hanging plenty of times and I can never seem to pass out no matter how much I hyper ventilate, or press my cortical I can't seem to stick with it for long.
I tried taking xanax to force myself to passout while in partial suspension and I did pass out but not for long enough to fully stop blood flow, and full suspension hanging is too scary to commit to because I don't want to experience overwhelming pain before I die.

That's where the idea to jump came from, I've already tried standing over the bridge to jump, but I was too scared of the fall. I recently got my hands on 1/4 g of cocaine and I was hoping if I used it all and went to the bridge would I have the needed courage to jump?

I've tried other stims like adderall and while it does increase my confidence I feel it won't be enough to fully commit.

Coke would make you jump in a taxi to the airport, to have a life ;)

Reactions: fastFWD, Rocksandsand, namemanthedeadman and 2 others
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Coke? Great drug, very underrated imo but I have no clue how it would help you ctb.

Reactions: Rocksandsand, Egddios and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Coke? Great drug, very underrated imo but I have no clue how it would help you ctb.

Just in the sense of "here today, gone tomorrow."
Maybe all suicidals should check it out, see the difference.

L

Lovedove

Jul 4, 2019
Coke tends to increase anxiety and paranoia (especially if you are alone) so I cant imagine that it would be very helpful. Sorry that you are in this position. :hug:

Reactions: namemanthedeadman
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018

Btw many here are having this problem... most will use a less hectic method to ctb (btw if you google 'ctb' you may find it abbreviates 'cut throat bitch', which sounds enticing), and still they muse about drugs to make the experience anxiety-free. [I would urge you to consider a different method maybe ? Soo much here on this marketplace...]
So there were people who used Valium with some wine or beer, which is a good combo.
Coke and Valium is also one, one which I hope only experienced people would use. You can and must try, people react a bit differently.
Thing is, you get sloppy on drugs, careless, worse - some people lose the will to die. That's why people take drugs.
A considerable portion of forum users are actually drug addicts. I'm not blaming them - they live.
Some of the more serious ones just ruin the ctb effort and blunder - this is frequent, and reasonable because what you do is delegate the deed to a 7-year old because you don't have the guts to pull it off. The logical thing to do is find a method you're not afraid of.
I hope I ddin't piss you off, deadman. You're cool ;)

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
It depends on how you specifically react to the drug. It generally gives a sense of euphoria, but it can also make you really anxious. I don't think triggering your SI while on cocaine is a good idea.

namemanthedeadman

namemanthedeadman

Still Breathing :(
Jul 28, 2018
Btw many here are having this problem... most will use a less hectic method to ctb (btw if you google 'ctb' you may find it abbreviates 'cut throat bitch', which sounds enticing), and still they muse about drugs to make the experience anxiety-free. [I would urge you to consider a different method maybe ? Soo much here on this marketplace...]
So there were people who used Valium with some wine or beer, which is a good combo.
Coke and Valium is also one, one which I hope only experienced people would use. You can and must try, people react a bit differently.
Thing is, you get sloppy on drugs, careless, worse - some people lose the will to die. That's why people take drugs.
A considerable portion of forum users are actually drug addicts. I'm not blaming them - they live.
Some of the more serious ones just ruin the ctb effort and blunder - this is frequent, and reasonable because what you do is delegate the deed to a 7-year old because you don't have the guts to pull it off. The logical thing to do is find a method you're not afraid of.
I hope I ddin't piss you off, deadman. You're cool ;)

Yeah, I was worried that I may be too euphoric to even consider suicide, especially in public, I might just get heightened paranoia with all of the cars going by..
I feel like jumping would be my preferred way to die since, it's instant in a lot of cases and even if it isn't I would surely drown before anyone could get to me.

I know if I don't get the jump right the first time, I'll probably have to get more or try something else entirely, I like the suggestion of Valium and wine, I'm sure xanax would get the same effect? I'm just not sure I could make it over the big fence if I'm overly disoriented, since the last time I tried to mix alcohol and benzos, I just couldn't stop puking, it was a rough night lol

I feel like the coke and xanax would be a good mix though, I may try to do a bump before I try anything tho, just so I know how I'll react to it!

Don't even sweat it Joannf, I'm glad to hear your input! :wink:

Reactions: myrtaryniel