• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
I'm currently working on a project, mostly personal but will mostly likely be shared publicly at some point.
The project consists in narrating experiences, cases, or methods of suicide, as well as sharing the lives of those who are planning to or have committed.

I'd like to hear and write about the lifes of users of this platform, their experiences, thoughts, and whatever else they wish to share.
No names will be published or mentioned if this ever gets made public if you don't want to, no ID either if you don't want it. I'll only write down what you want for compilation and knowledge sake's !!

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share with me. I guarantee you I'll listen and won't judge, for I am only here to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep