• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
I'm planning to go by partial this evening. Would anybody be willing to just be with me before I go, because I'm afraid to be alone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, fatefulstillness, wrybuzzard and 2 others
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
Do you mean on here? You can chat on here and people will reply

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
You can pm me any time.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and wrybuzzard
A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
It's scary and lonely to go through with this I know. I'm sorry you are facing this crisis.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are on arranging communications between users during attempts.

I think obviously text chat is going to be logistically difficult for you while undertaking this and video chat certainly has its risks at both ends so optimally you'd want some kind of open voice communication with someone. Not sure I'd have the strength for that tbh. I would like to talk to know more about you though. I don't think you should do this if you are too young. Under 25 say.

• Love
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
It's scary and lonely to go through with this I know. I'm sorry you are facing this crisis.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are on arranging communications between users during attempts.

I think obviously text chat is going to be logistically difficult for you while undertaking this and video chat certainly has its risks at both ends so optimally you'd want some kind of open voice communication with someone. Not sure I'd have the strength for that tbh. I would like to talk to know more about you though. I don't think you should do this if you are too young. Under 25 say.
I'm 36, I know exactly what you mean, the ethics of it. It would take somebody like me who is at the end of his rope, that doesn't care anymore about the legality of it, just the humane side of it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All people have the right to exit at a time of their own choosing, including those that are under 25. Suicide is a personal decision and we have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. (I just had to say this in response to the anti choice user).
I'm sorry for all the pain that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, Brianiskillingme, cytokinestorm and 5 others
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
All people have the right to exit at a time of their own choosing, including those that are under 25. Suicide is a personal decision and we have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. (I just had to say this in response to the anti choice user).
I'm sorry for all the pain that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you.

• Hugs
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
tbh, it might be easier to spend sometime with someone before your ctb and without saying anything about ctb. you might feel less lonely and/or scared

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, fatefulstillness, Rabhen and 1 other person
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
Are you still here? I really do not 'need' the upset that being the person you 'need' to not feel so alone, but I find myself to be in your situation rather quickly and hope to have someone not force me to be alone, so, I am here if you are still here and need someone to help you feel not so alone, if you can. Personally, I cannot feel not alone, I do not understand being bonded with another human, but I ache for it so desparately continually and cannot bear for anyione eklse to feel this alone, pm me if you would like, I will talk with you as long as yiou need, I dont sleep hardly anyway

• Hugs
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
I'm still here, finished looking over a few pics and videos from another time in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: OldDrummer, wrybuzzard and Dead Meat