• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

byebye

byebye

Jul 31, 2021
or any respiratory depressant really, but if i just swim out to where i cant stand then hyperventalate for like 5-10 mins i should have no trouble holding my breath underwater till i pass out right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
If it was that easy, it would have catched on as a popular method by now.

byebye

byebye

Jul 31, 2021
If it was that easy, it would have catched on as a popular method by now.
oh, i thought swb was a good method, whats wrong with it, does it not work often or something?

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Alcohol has nothing to do with SWB. Swim & alternate between hyperventilating & holding your breath as long as you can. Swimming/physical exertion is important - when you exercise, your muscles consume oxygen + you start to hyperventilate

Reactions: Null Hypothesis and byebye
byebye

byebye

Jul 31, 2021
Alcohol has nothing to do with SWB. Swim & alternate between hyperventilating & holding your breath as long as you can. Swimming/physical exertion is important - when you exercise, your muscles consume oxygen + you start to hyperventilate
yes but if you are under the influence of a respiratory depresant wouldent it be easier to pass out?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
yes but if you are under the influence of a respiratory depresant wouldent it be easier to pass out?
Respiratory depression = hypoventilation. You need to hyperventilate, not do the opposite

Reactions: flysun