• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
Trying to make an exit bag and I'm wondering if those pinkish red small helium tanks sold at party city if everything else is done right would sufficely help me ctb.

Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
No, the party gas Helium doesn't contain 100% Helium, they do this on purpose so we can't use this easily available product to ctb.

Reactions: Das Nichts, Goose774 and squirley
Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
No, the party gas Helium doesn't contain 100% Helium, they do this on purpose so we can't use this easily available product to ctb.
Would you still recommend helium or another gas to ctb? I need to do some research now that you say this to see if I can obtain helium some other way.

Reactions: Endex
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
Yes do your research into inert gasses, like Nitrogen, Argon and Helium. Balloon time party gas type products aren't pure.

Reactions: Das Nichts and Goose774
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Yes do your research into inert gasses, like Nitrogen, Argon and Helium. Balloon time party gas type products aren't pure.
How do you know which helium cylinder for party balloons are not suitable?
Have you ever followed successful or unsuccessful suicides with party helium?

nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
How do you know which helium cylinder for party balloons are not suitable?
Have you ever followed successful or unsuccessful suicides with party helium?
dont think you'll be able to get pure helium in any of these "party packs"
they've been mixed with enough oxygen so that people can't ctb with them.

it's hard to get your hands on a cylinder with pure gas unless you're like a welder or something

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
dont think you'll be able to get pure helium in any of these "party packs"
they've been mixed with enough oxygen so that people can't ctb with them.

it's hard to get your hands on a cylinder with pure gas unless you're like a welder or something
Thanks for answering, I don't want to affront you, I would just like to know the origin of your knowledge, are you guessing or have you already followed unsuccessful cases of CTB with party helium?

nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
Thanks for answering, I don't want to affront you, I would just like to know the origin of your knowledge, are you guessing or have you already followed unsuccessful cases of CTB with party helium?
No worries. Usually you can google the brand of the helium balloon set and they'll state on their website whether it's pure helium or not.

not sure if every brand followed suit, but big brands like party time specifically state they are 80:20 N: O. It was because exit bags were a very popular way back then to ctb but now it's not very accessible to the public

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Party helium is never 100% helium, you don't need anyone to confirm this, you can check the specification when you order. Helium is expensive to produce and does not need to be 100% for balloons. Also as said, air is mixed with it to prevent "accidents".

You can buy 100% helium for welding but most people who decide against gas are concerned about the overall cost of the setup and storage issues. You can use other gasses as mentioned but @wagner2029 does not have to justify his information, if you search the forums you will see that the same question has been answered many times.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium