lattebrew

lattebrew

Oct 22, 2023
I think that's the best option I have rn. I can ctb by hanging but jt takes too much planning and I'd have to go to my grandparents house and find a way to not be interrupted. Would more than 20,000 grams of advil be fatal enough? I don't wanna survive and have to deal with internal complications and shit. I've taken advil before to ctb years ago and the most that happened was extreme stomach pain and puking. I think 20k is more than solid tho. Idk

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

• Love
Reactions: Booman and Plato'sCaveDweller
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I think that even if it ends up killing you it would probably be by liver failure which could be a long, drawn out torture.
That amount of Advil is an awful lot to swallow, let alone keep down.
I think if you look through the SaSu megathreads you may find other, more dependable methods.
At any rate I hope you do find peace🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner, Booman and Plato'sCaveDweller
lattebrew

lattebrew

Oct 22, 2023
Ughhhhh (thanks tho)

Reactions: rozeske
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How many freaking pills is that much Advil?

lattebrew

lattebrew

Oct 22, 2023
I think that even if it ends up killing you it would probably be by liver failure which could be a long, drawn out torture.
That amount of Advil is an awful lot to swallow, let alone keep down.
I think if you look through the SaSu megathreads you may find other, more dependable methods.
At any rate I hope you do find peace🌹💔
Thank youuu. I don't have access to anything else other than this + a rope but that's gonna take too long.
How many freaking pills is that much Advil?
Like 100? Each pill has 200. Shit I should've wrote mg instead of grams cuz that might cause confusion

Reactions: Booman, Gstreater and locked*n*loaded
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
No. It wont

When you take less than a half you maybe start to puke, even if you could swallow all pills, would take hours to days to kill yourself & only take a few hours in a hospital to clean your body and be free of advil

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Like 100? Each pill has 200. Shit I should've wrote mg instead of grams cuz that might cause confusion
Yeah, that 24000 grams amount truly caused me to pause......big difference between g and mg. Even 100 + change would be hard to get down, let alone keep down.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
About ten years from now maybe. That's your best hope tho when you die from some related cause.