• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
No SN except for TIG which seems to be not pure enough

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You'd probably have seizures. Large doses of Wellbutrin can do that.

tranquilexpiry

tranquilexpiry

Oct 28, 2023
I know but would I die from it?
Depends on your body weight. I believe the LD50 of bupropion/wellbutrin is 230mg/kg and OD's >9g result in serious toxicities, which could be fatal. However, I've also read that an OD on bupropion, like with many antidepressants, are rarely fatal on their own.

This study should give you some info regarding the potential for brain damage. https://www.e-jnc.org/upload/pdf/jnc-200021.pdf

With the size of your dose, it would be difficult to predict whether you would die or not as there aren't many case studies.

Another study with a fatal overdose of a similar amount (28g) https://amjcaserep.com/abstract/full/idArt/931783

Hope this helps & wish you peace.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Depends on your body weight. I believe the LD50 of bupropion/wellbutrin is 230mg/kg and OD's >9g result in serious toxicities, which could be fatal. However, I've also read that an OD on bupropion, like with many antidepressants, are rarely fatal on their own.

This study should give you some info regarding the potential for brain damage. https://www.e-jnc.org/upload/pdf/jnc-200021.pdf

With the size of your dose, it would be difficult to predict whether you would die or not as there aren't many case studies.

Another study with a fatal overdose of a similar amount (28g) https://amjcaserep.com/abstract/full/idArt/931783

Hope this helps & wish you peace.
This.

You're far more likely to have a range of painful side effects from excess dopamine, including seizures and potential brain damage. Seizures are usually only lethal if they also induce cardiac responses (e.g., seizure-induced stroke) in people already vulnerable due to cardiovascular disease.

Otherwise you will probably just mash up your head & injure your body painfully from tonic clonic jerks. Likewise, prior to the seizure you will vomit, have cold/hot flashes, considerable vertigo & dizziness, severe headaches, potential hallucinations, abdominal and potential nerve pain, anxiety/panic from over-activation of the sympathetic nervous system, tremors leading into convulsive shakes, profuse sweating, cardiac arrhythmia and tachycardia, and more.

Drug-induced poisonings (with the exception of SN, N, or a few others) are about 1.5% successful and this is an aggregate statistic that includes more reliable drugs, so the specific lethality for wellbutrin is probably significantly lower than this.

You're highly unlikely to die, highly likely to be in severe pain, and highly likely to injure yourself permanently. I don't recommend this method.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
This.

You're far more likely to have a range of painful side effects from excess dopamine, including seizures and potential brain damage. Seizures are usually only lethal if they also induce cardiac responses (e.g., seizure-induced stroke) in people already vulnerable due to cardiovascular disease.

Otherwise you will probably just mash up your head & injure your body painfully from tonic clonic jerks. Likewise, prior to the seizure you will vomit, have cold/hot flashes, considerable vertigo & dizziness, severe headaches, potential hallucinations, abdominal and potential nerve pain, anxiety/panic from over-activation of the sympathetic nervous system, tremors leading into convulsive shakes, profuse sweating, cardiac arrhythmia and tachycardia, and more.

Drug-induced poisonings (with the exception of SN, N, or a few others) are about 1.5% successful and this is an aggregate statistic that includes more reliable drugs, so the specific lethality for wellbutrin is probably significantly lower than this.

You're highly unlikely to die, highly likely to be in severe pain, and highly likely to injure yourself permanently. I don't recommend this method.
If the LD50 is 16g for me, it seems as if I would be fairly likely to die if I waited another month to get 29g?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Seems as if I would be fairly likely to die if I waited another month to get 29g.
I'm curious how you're measuring "likelihood" here, but you can do as you wish. I hope it works out for you šŸ‘

A single case study is not a reliable metric