• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
hey, it's nice to meet all of you. i joined today because i wanted a place i can openly talk about this kind of stuff without just being told to not CTB, so yeah hello!

there's a few things i still enjoy. i love listening to new music, smoking lots of weed, watching youtube/anime/whatever. it just seems like everything that can go wrong does go wrong. weed is the only thing really keeping me going at this point, it distracts me in a way nothing else gets even close to. i'm completely fucking miserable sober. but of course as soon as i need to purchase more i find out my bank disabled my card for some fucking reason. i don't have the energy to contact them and im usually asleep during their hours anyway due to my flipped sleep schedule. either way i can only get two more ounces purchased with the amount of money i have which will only last me around a month, so its like, do i go through all of the effort just for another month of misery? one could could say that things might get better, but ive been suicidal for months at this point and depressed for years, i've gone to therapy, i'm on antidepressants, i highly doubt shit will improve.

i have some rope coming in the mail i'll be using for if/when i do decide to CTB. i could do it as early as tomorrow night, but i'm still not certain. if i'm not able to get more weed then i probably will. sorry for the ramble haha, i just need a place to vent my thoughts, so thanks for reading <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, almost dead mota, Grimpoteuthis and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
If you're not in a deep state life destruction program, than effort might be worthwhile.

Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
Only you can decide for yourself. Best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: emoplugg
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
hey, it's nice to meet all of you. i joined today because i wanted a place i can openly talk about this kind of stuff without just being told to not CTB, so yeah hello!

there's a few things i still enjoy. i love listening to new music, smoking lots of weed, watching youtube/anime/whatever. it just seems like everything that can go wrong does go wrong. weed is the only thing really keeping me going at this point, it distracts me in a way nothing else gets even close to. i'm completely fucking miserable sober. but of course as soon as i need to purchase more i find out my bank disabled my card for some fucking reason. i don't have the energy to contact them and im usually asleep during their hours anyway due to my flipped sleep schedule. either way i can only get two more ounces purchased with the amount of money i have which will only last me around a month, so its like, do i go through all of the effort just for another month of misery? one could could say that things might get better, but ive been suicidal for months at this point and depressed for years, i've gone to therapy, i'm on antidepressants, i highly doubt shit will improve.

i have some rope coming in the mail i'll be using for if/when i do decide to CTB. i could do it as early as tomorrow night, but i'm still not certain. if i'm not able to get more weed then i probably will. sorry for the ramble haha, i just need a place to vent my thoughts, so thanks for reading <3
This is so relatable, especially... well everything xdd and oh not having energy or care to deal with dumb problems like the bank omg that's me with everything. Except weed, I've tried it so many times but it feels awful. I've also had medication and tried therapy for years and it doesn't work for me either. It's so sad when you see how there's nothing you can really do to improve things in a critical, important, necessary way. I've been suicidal for years, but trying to save up hope... wasn't worth it for me, but at least someone else benefitted from it.

• Hugs
Reactions: emoplugg
emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
it just seems like everything that can go wrong does go wrong.
haha, one of my last two joints just rolled off a shelf i sat it on, bounced off my hand, and went into a tiny opening in the air vent cover. i've been rationing these, but it's actually so ridiculous and on character i can't help but laugh