Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
I'll keep this one very tame as I got mine first thread about this story removed. So here it is.

I failed to get a prescription of Meto today at the clinic. I made a simple story about having extreme stomach problems and not being able to hold down my food. So when my provide came in he said that I wasn't able to get what I recommended because of a rule or something and gave me a prescription for cimetidine. Just so you know I didn't even ask for insurance to cover this for me. So this clinic pretty much ignores my request. And tell me what I should spend with my money and how strong of a medication I need regardless of how seemingly harmless it is (It's just stomach medicine not an opioid plus it's a widely common medication for stomach problems). Mr Provider you haven't helped me at all! I could've spent 5 minutes on amazon and pick up cimetidine (Tagamet) without a prescription instead of waiting 2 hours for a prescription that took a additional 15 minutes of my time sitting in an empty room wishing I would just die right there. You have only increase my pangs of suffering and wait time of my intentional death! I hope you feel good for yourself. You have only shown how good for nothing this country's medical system really is.

• Aww..
Reactions: Isittimetogonola