Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Learned that I will soon lose everything I have… Due to a very small mistake that was a very big mistake…
Looks like I may need to move more quickly on ending things…
still dragging my feet … pulling covers over my head …
At a certain point, drinking N will be far "easier" then the nightmare of facing my demise …

Reactions: miserableforever and ddd1234
D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
I feel the same, the problem is I don't have N. I am so anxious that O have hard time to buy BTC

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
vinie

vinie

Nauseous as hell
Nov 28, 2021
I'm so sorry that you are going through that :(

A lot of people enjoy claiming that everybody makes mistakes, but I believe that those who think like that don't truly understand how it feels. It is true that our mishaps shape us and our perspectives, yet they can also ruin us.

I wish you the best of luck and may you find peace within :)

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay and miserableforever
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I feel the same, the problem is I don't have N. I am so anxious that O have hard time to buy BTC
I'm sorry … Sounds like you're a bit paralyzed in terms of your options… I know the feeling immobilized by resignation

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
What happened ? I hope you find peace

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm so sorry that you are going through that :(

A lot of people enjoy claiming that everybody makes mistakes, but I believe that those who think like that don't truly understand how it feels. It is true that our mishaps shape us and our perspectives, yet they can also ruin us.

I wish you the best of luck and may you find peace within :)
Thank you… Most people don't make mistakes this stupid… I could've spent another $20 on my auto insurance policy and avoided all of this… My thinking was so illogical impulsive and moronic as to be practically unexplainable… I wish I had a good excuse I can't think of any

• Aww..
Reactions: miserableforever
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I was involved in a minor car accident but I stupidly chose the cheapest auto insurance policy and my liability is too low and I'm getting sued and it's going to cost me a huge amount of money if not everything

D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
Thank you… Most people don't make mistakes this stupid… I could've spent another $20 on my auto insurance policy and avoided all of this… My thinking was so illogical impulsive and moronic as to be practically unexplainable… I wish I had a good excuse I can't think of any
My mistake was also very stupid...

S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
I was involved in a minor car accident but I stupidly chose the cheapest auto insurance policy and my liability is too low and I'm getting sued and it's going to cost me a huge amount of money if not everything
with all due respect, just be lucky u have ur health and wasnt left disabled from that accident... jesus...
money is imporant but nothing like health

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Imagine giving an ex presumptive paternity over your precious baby cause he promised he'd be the perfect guardian. Trust me, I know how a tiny wrong signature can ruin your life. I hope you can figure this out without having to leave the planet.
with all due respect, just be lucky u have ur health and wasnt left disabled from that accident... jesus...
Yeah, but what if you can't come up with the sum?

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
You're absolutely right… But I am mortally depressed… I have no energy to face any of this
Imagine giving an ex presumptive paternity over your precious baby cause he promised he'd be the perfect guardian. Trust me, I know how a tiny wrong signature can ruin your life. I hope you can figure this out without having to leave the planet.

Yeah, but what if you can't come up with the sum?
Most people would muddle their way through it… I can't even get out of bed…

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
You're absolutely right… But I am mortally depressed… I have no energy to face any of this

Most people would muddle their way through it… I can't even get out of bed…
It's traumatizing those events in life that set you back. I understand, same here.
You can get some sort of paperwork started to pay in installments maybe?
Make a plan to call them today, then tomorrow you can take the next step. It's easier to break it up into pieces. For me at least.

What about filing for bankruptcy?
I'd contact those people and be honest about my financial situation. Sometimes insurances can make a deal with you.

Reactions: vinie
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's a shit situation but choosing the lowest insurance policy doesn't equate to stupidity. You could never predict a rollerblading idiot rinsing you for as much as they can get. Give yourself a break.
For context I'll share an embarrassing memory.... I was a skaterboarder. Lived and breathed it. One day on my skate into town to meet friends I travelled my usual route ripping down a hill at speed wobble inducing pace. I was on the pavement/sidewalk that runs alongside the driveways of the houses. A lady reversed out of her driveway and was on the paving, waiting for traffic to allow here to pull into the road. I was going so fast I couldn't stop and though I tried I slammed right into the side of her car. It fucking hurt and my whole body slapped comically into the side of her vehicle. My instinct was of embarrassment and humour and hers was total shock. (and probably followed by a bit of masked humour too). To me it was funny an embarrassing and my reaction was to apologise profusely and hope I hadn't damage the body work on her car. I felt I was in the wrong that day (although in hindsight is was niether of our faults so much as an event that happend oit of either of our control. A circumstance of coincidence if anything) and whether the law would have been on my side or not I could never have made her pay out because it would be unjust. The world has changed since then and now it's all 'get what you can from who you can' and fuck the consequences it may have on anyone. It's a dirty grimy situation but rest assured this was not your doing. It's a circumstance of coincidence and if you have any fight in you I think you should try to relay this to the powers that be. Though I'm aware the law is unkind. If nothing else, just give yourself a break and stop blaiming yourself over this. Oh and fuck roller bladers.lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay and vinie
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It's a shit situation but choosing the lowest insurance policy doesn't equate to stupidity. Yoytcojld never predict a rollerblading idiot rinsing you for as much as they can get. Give yourself a break.
For context I'll share an embarrassing memory.... I was a skaterboarder. Lived and breathed it. One day on my skate into town to meet friends I travelled my usual route ripping down a hill at speed wobble inducing pace. I was on the pavement/sidewalk that runs alongside the driveways of the houses. A lady reversed out of her driveway and was on the paving, waiting for traffic to allow here to pull inot the road. I was going so fast I couldn't stop and though I tried I slammed right into the side of her car. It fucking hurt and my whole body slapped comically into the side of her vehicle. My instinct was off embarrassment and humour and hers was total shock. (and probably followed by a bit of masked humour too). To me it was funny an embarrassing and my reaction was to apologise profusely and hope I hadn't damage the body work on her car. I felt I was in the wrong that day (although in hindsight is was niether of our faults so much as an event that happend oit of either of our control. A circumstance of coincidence if anything) and whether the law would have been on my side or not I could never have made her pay out because it would be unjust. The world has changed since then and now it's all 'get what you can from who you can' and fuck the consequences it may have on anyone. It's a dirty grimy situation but rest assured this was not your doing. It's a circumstance of coincidence and if you have any fight in you I think you should try to relay this to the powers that be. Though I'm aware the law is unkind. If nothing else, just give yourself a break and stop blaiming yourself over this. Oh and fuck roller bladers.lol
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words… I really don't have any fight in me… I didn't have any before all this came along… I have a friend who has a lot of fight in him trying to help me out… I'm letting him run point… But meanwhile it's time to exit… It was time to exit anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I make mistakes this stupid. Sorry it's gone so wrong

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. So weird that things came to this
I know. Life could be so different. I'm telling myself not to rush anything and would say the same to you. Though I do understand your desperation.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I know. Life could be so different. I'm telling myself not to rush anything and would say the same to you. Though I do understand your desperation.
Normally I would not rush anything but the stupid lawsuit forces me to move forward… I might have to actually purchase a house to protect the assets… Apparently they can't take your house away from you… Last thing I wanna do right now is try to shop for a house… And if I spend all my money on a house how am I going to eat? And I don't really have enough money for a decent house it would have to be a really crappy house… And not even where I am living right now… So I got a move to some other random place? It's incredibly complicated

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Normally I would not rush anything but the stupid lawsuit forces me to move forward… I might have to actually purchase a house to protect the assets… Apparently they can't take your house away from you… Last thing I wanna do right now is try to shop for a house… And if I spend all my money on a house how am I going to eat? And I don't really have enough money for a decent house it would have to be a really crappy house… And not even where I am living right now… So I got a move to some other random place? It's incredibly complicated
It really is an atrocious situation. And I appreciate you're not in a state to deal with it. I'm glad your friend is helping you though I appreciate that doesn't solve it. Just so sorry.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It really is an atrocious situation. And I appreciate you're not in a state to deal with it. I'm glad your friend is helping you though I appreciate that doesn't solve it. Just so sorry.
You're very kind… Sometimes we just get a place where it's too much…

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake