• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Basically, to keep it brief, I feel like ppl won't respect my wishes and start rudely intruding and tampering my belongings after I CTB. I have a few things I'd like to keep intact and buried after my death. Like phone, etc.

My main concern is immediate family, who are the type of ppl to do this. I want to make sure my internet accounts aren't disturbed after I die.

Can anyone help me on how to ensure my things don't get tampered with? I wish to leave behind a few things peacefully but at this rate, I can't even CTB.

Thanks!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would do the following steps:

- change the internet accounts you want to keep alive to an unknown email address
- using conventional HDD: Format it with DBAN (dariks boot and nuke) for SSD there are other procedures for a destructional format (ask google) that can never be recovered.
- regarding your phones, I'm not sure whether there is a general destructional format available. If you want to be sure, just destroy the memory chip shortly before you CBT. Nobody needs to find your mobile devices after you're dead anyway.

The safest method is ofc destroying all your hardware completely before CBT.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you are certain you will ctb, give stuff away before you try. It is your stuff as long as you live. You can decide where it goes. Leave stuff you do not care about.
After death, you really have no say in the matter.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and H.O.Xan