nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
Probably preaching to the choir but this world is just so brutal and terrible. I live in the US where there's mass homelessness and corruption, but things are much worse in other countries with terrorism and famine and genocide. Being transgender is horrible in this place but its worse most other countries. It all feels so hopeless. The world has never been worth living for.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, OceanBlue, PrisonBreak and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. This life really is so cruel and it is awful how so many of us have to endure so much pain in our lives. It seems as though it is impossible to escape from suffering and misery in this life. I could never possibly want to live and I don't understand how anyone could want to live at all in a world like this.

• Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, chocolatebar, Rational man and 1 other person
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Probably preaching to the choir but this world is just so brutal and terrible. I live in the US where there's mass homelessness and corruption, but things are much worse in other countries with terrorism and famine and genocide. Being transgender is horrible in this place but its worse most other countries. It all feels so hopeless. The world has never been worth living for.
If you're wealthy life is pretty sweet

Reactions: rationaltake
potablewater784

potablewater784

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
If you're wealthy life is pretty sweet
I wonder sometimes, is it actually? Humans are nothing more than machines of endless wants and unfulfilled desires. No matter how much someone has, they'll keep wanting more. I feel like most wealthy people have bad lives, but they're just bad in a different way

• Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, OceanBlue, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
I wonder sometimes, is it actually? Humans are nothing more than machines of endless wants and unfulfilled desires. No matter how much someone has, they'll keep wanting more. I feel like most wealthy people have bad lives, but they're just bad in a different way
I would imagine rich people have better lives, but so many of them use drugs that it hints their lives are not fulfilling, just like ours

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
well it's a predatory system eat or be eaten kill or be killed life in this place is truely maddness enslaved in this awful shit forced existance is nothing i want any part of if they would just legalized euthanasia for everyone this terrible mess could sort it self out those that want to be freed and those that want to be enslaved can choose their fate

Reactions: Huntfish34, chocolatebar, potablewater784 and 1 other person
potablewater784

potablewater784

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
I would imagine rich people have better lives, but so many of them use drugs that it hints their lives are not fulfilling, just like ours
I suppose you're right, what I really meant to say was that their lives aren't fulfilling, even though their material well being is better. It's still not a life I'd want to live, though

Reactions: OceanBlue and Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
I suppose you're right, what I really meant to say was that their lives aren't fulfilling, even though their material well being is better. It's still not a life I'd want to live, though
After seeing people like Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade and the likes check out, I stopped believing in all the stuff. You can have everything, and still feel like nothing. They've got so much more resources, but at the end of the day, they're still human.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: outatime_85, pthnrdnojvsc, Huntfish34 and 3 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
The world is cruel by design. We literally need to feed on the lives of other beings just to stay alive and compete kfor resources in a way that many will fail to get the needed things and perish. Populations are "controlled" by letting so many starve or be predated. Evolution, the mechanism by which new species arise, consists of creating several unfit creatures, which will suffer much more than the others and easily die, just to create one capable of surviving, no matter how bad that life is. Pleasure is the only good thing thatexists, but takes a small portion of life, not to mention that it often comes from satisfying physical needs or from sex, the treachery of nature, that provides us with a brief moment of pleasure in exchange of perpetuating everything.

This is life and that's how cruel it is.

On top of it, we created this society and its rules. As corrupt and distopic as it is, it's still better than nature and we created it in order to escape from the cruelties of it. In nature, one can kill and torture, rape, steal, exclude from a group , leave someone to starve, etc and it's fine (some animals do it in the wild).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, apple2myeye!, Huntfish34 and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Relocating to another locality, or state even, if that is an option, more welcoming of LGBTQ people, has the potential of making your life a whole lot better. It still may not be perfect, but it can be better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
Relocating to another locality, or state even, if that is an option, more welcoming of LGBTQ people, has the potential of making your life a whole lot better. It still may not be perfect, but it can be better.
I am definitely planning on it if I don't end up killing myself, I just don't have enough money right now and I don't know when I will.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I am definitely planning on it if I don't end up killing myself, I just don't have enough money right now and I don't know when I will.
You can start looking for jobs in those localities right now online. Obviously, your choice.

• Hugs