R

Rimetrost

Sep 30, 2023
So I've been dealing with the fallout from a false sexual assault allegation for 3 years now, and it's reached the point where I literally can't go anywhere or talk to anyone without it being brought up, court of public opinion has well and truly condemned me no matter how much I stand by the truth. I can't go on anymore and I just want to escape this all-encompassing shitstorm surrounding me. I'm in a position where I can get a prescription for anti-emetics pretty easily, all I need to do is get them prescribed and to order the SN. Just needed a place to get this out since I have no support systems that won't either brush me off as a liar or try to hospitalise me.If anyone's had any similar experience I'd welcome you to share them here, sometimes it feels like I'm the only person dealing with this shit, and it's the hardest thing to suffer through alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Praestat_Mori and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hey if you decide to go through with it I hope you find that courage but I have to ask if you can't go to a different city or country?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You have to wait. I have my SN and antiemetics ready am just waiting for me to become suicidal again and I will do it.

A

aninterlude

Sep 13, 2023
So I've been dealing with the fallout from a false sexual assault allegation for 3 years now, and it's reached the point where I literally can't go anywhere or talk to anyone without it being brought up, court of public opinion has well and truly condemned me no matter how much I stand by the truth. I can't go on anymore and I just want to escape this all-encompassing shitstorm surrounding me. I'm in a position where I can get a prescription for anti-emetics pretty easily, all I need to do is get them prescribed and to order the SN. Just needed a place to get this out since I have no support systems that won't either brush me off as a liar or try to hospitalise me.If anyone's had any similar experience I'd welcome you to share them here, sometimes it feels like I'm the only person dealing with this shit, and it's the hardest thing to suffer through alone.
I'm sorry you're experiencing this. It sounds really hard. I hope you are able to find peace.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Are you talking about just rumors or were there charges brought against you that you were acquitted of?

That's a terrible position you're in. You don't deserve to die because of this. I know this is kind of a shitty solution but is getting away from that area and starting over feasible at all?

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

Rimetrost

Sep 30, 2023
Are you talking about just rumors or were there charges brought against you that you were acquitted of?

That's a terrible position you're in. You don't deserve to die because of this. I know this is kind of a shitty solution but is getting away from that area and starting over feasible at all?
These were charges brought against me that I was acquitted of, and yet the only thought from everyone I've ever known is that "oh men get away with this shit all the time, you still did it it doesn't matter that there isn't any evidence"
I've considered trying to get away, but I just don't have the means to, and even if I just go back to living at home I'll be completely isolated, and I don't have the kind of relationship with my parents where they'll try to help me get back on my feet. I really don't see a way forward other than ctb, especially since I've been 100% cleared legally but still no one believes me

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

I had the same thought, is moving away to a new area possible? I had a bad situation once I solved by moving to a new city, which was actually a fantastic experience and I never once thought about what I had left behind, the problem was gone.

Whether your parents help you or not, if they give you a roof over your head and you can get a job then you've got a chance at a life. And a job with money coming in is a way to recover from things gradually. It works.

R

Rimetrost

Sep 30, 2023
I had the same thought, is moving away to a new area possible? I had a bad situation once I solved by moving to a new city, which was actually a fantastic experience and I never once thought about what I had left behind, the problem was gone.
I know that even if I did manage to get away, it wouldn't last long. It had quietened down a little recently, and I ended up going on a date earlier this month, meeting someone from a whole different city, then a few days later they messaged me out of the blue saying they were disgusted by me and blocked me. It just feels like everyone perpetuating these lies will constantly target every relationship I try to foster to make sure I don't have anyone in my life who believes I'm a good person

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
These were charges brought against me that I was acquitted of, and yet the only thought from everyone I've ever known is that "oh men get away with this shit all the time, you still did it it doesn't matter that there isn't any evidence"
I've considered trying to get away, but I just don't have the means to, and even if I just go back to living at home I'll be completely isolated, and I don't have the kind of relationship with my parents where they'll try to help me get back on my feet. I really don't see a way forward other than ctb, especially since I've been 100% cleared legally but still no one believes me
It wouldn't be the first suicide caused by public harassment and ostracization.

You don't deserve to end your life over this. Though I'm short of any good solutions besides moving away....

It's so infuriating.