CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Know keep talj keep word no have any, lose all. Wat do no posbl any only have word. Word univrs no lisen species no lisen callous fiend no lisen. Word Word say only void no way do any, ppl trama injury damage me no way do any. No word reach no word do any, but keep talk talk mayb me magic die one day disapre this cruel awful dusgst wrld

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Archness, exploitedbacteria, katagiri83 and 8 others
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm so sorry about your friend and I'm sorry the world is so cruel to you. Many people are awful to people with injuries.

Sending virtual hugs <3

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm sorry that you're not being listened to. That really is one of the worst situations to be in and one of the worst feelings to have. I agree, this world is cruel, awful and disgusting, and it's a shame that we're forced to exist in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
It's truly the worst feelings knowing no one can be the right safe person to make them listen to our words

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me it's always for the best to not communicate with other people at all, so many people won't even try to understand, and many of them are so cruel and dismissive towards the harsh reality of this existence where we are all just destined to suffer. As humans we are undeniably all alone trapped with our own thoughts.

• Hugs
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
So sorry sweetie. I feel like you deserve a peaceful rest more than anyone I know.

• Hugs