• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Death is white, not darkness.
Apr 17, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: Saturn_
AvwJ

AvwJ

Apr 16, 2024
personally, i pretty much always find whatever facial hair on a guy more attractive than clean-shaven, as long as it's not out of control and is somewhat taken care of. it just makes a guy seem more masculine to me, which is what i personally prefer. but i know i also hold the unpopular opinion of finding moustaches kind of endearing, rather than creepy. i like dad vibes i guess, and they give those.

but of course guys should do whatever they personally prefer and like for themselves most, cause confidence looks and feels best for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Bed, Forveleth and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I think beards look good on older guys like 35 and up, because it can really age people

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Doesn't really matter.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If I'm just looking it, depends on whether I think it suits his face/vibe. If I'm going to be doing more than just looking then no, I don't like the feeling of facial hair.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Why are asking? Trying to attract some women your way or something?

I personally don't really like beards, specifically medium length to long beards. I don't necessarily hate facial hair, I just find don't like it when it's too long. Short beards I'm fine with, especially if it's on an older man. I think most younger men look better with minimal to no facial hair though.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Not a girl, but im gay, so im giving my opinion anyways

Ye, beards, but they can make you look like 20 years older. Guys w beard always make me think if they are 30 or 40+