O

onmyway1513

Mar 29, 2023
It was late at night, and I've been looking for a place to ctb. I went to a 24h open mcdonalds to get some food. After that I started driving again. I drove over a bridge that is known for ctb. I saw some doctors or something holding a woman who had plans to jump. As I drove past and saw that, I just started crying and couldnt sleep that night.
This happend yesterday and I've been thinking about it since.
I just had to share this with someone. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Catastrofe and Forever Sleep
ready to go....

ready to go....

exhausted
Feb 16, 2022
I'm sorry you had to witness that, your feeling towards seeing it first hand are very valid, it's an extremely sad sight to see. Are you okay? You mentioned you couldn't sleep?
I also have witnessed it, a few months back, a young man sitting on the edge of a train bridge I was walking across, the image of him is still stuck with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Catastrofe and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that person didn't end up in a horrific psych ward, I hate how this society is so anti suicide, people should just be able to pass away in peace without the fears of other people interfering.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meretricious and WorthlessTrash
O

onmyway1513

Mar 29, 2023
I hope that person didn't end up in a horrific psych ward, I hate how this society is so anti suicide, people should just be able to pass away in peace without the fears of other people interfering.
I agree. I saw the way they held her, it was like when a cop arrests someone. Looked horrible for her. On that bridge they have installed 2 maybe 3 meter high walls beacuse of how many have jumped there.

Reactions: robokiller
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
I hope you can process this event, youndid good to talk to someone (us) about.