Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I know a long time back there were two friends on here. One took SN and the other via webcam documented about the time and effects that were happening.
Does anyone know if the thread is still on here?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734
Maybe it's this one?

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, Finding Sirius, Sick of it all and 3 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734
Maybe it's this one?
I wish I never read this the first time I saw itโ€ฆ it's eerily depicted. My heart broke for her ๐Ÿ’”

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Hope:-)
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-documenting-of-all_pointless-passing-away-by-sn.44504/

Reactions: Euthanza
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Yikes. Definitely a hard read

• Hugs
Reactions: emgrl
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I read this before and my unpopular opinion is the grunting, vomiting, hard breathing like an asthma attack parts do not sound peaceful at all. That whole read makes me question this as my method.

Reactions: touhoufan, emgrl and jodes2
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I read this before and my unpopular opinion is the grunting, vomiting, hard breathing like an asthma attack parts do not sound peaceful at all.
Peaceful is nothing but a relative term. The dying process is never peaceful, but some methods certainly allow for a more peaceful death than others.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul, Un-, Sick of it all and 2 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Good Lord. Thank God I'm desperate.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake, Emmie and jodes2
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I read this before and my unpopular opinion is the grunting, vomiting, hard breathing like an asthma attack parts do not sound peaceful at all. That whole read makes me question this as my method.
I've read hundreds of posts. I've only seen a couple that mentioned breathing difficulties.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
T

Trifecta

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, it's definitely not as peaceful as I'd like it to be but then I put it into perspective with illnesses I've already had and it doesn't sound too bad. At the end of the day, it seems to be 10-20 minutes of discomfort before passing out and that's an ok price to pay compared to some other methods.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, blue_muse, Throwawaysoul and 2 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
The users on here who reached unconsciousness generally say it wasn't too bad, Perhaps it just sounds worse than what it is.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
The users on here who reached unconsciousness generally say it wasn't too bad, Perhaps it just sounds worse than what it is.
I'm hoping that's really the caseโ€ฆ

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it's one of those situations that looks worse than it actually is.