FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never existing at all will always feel like the best possibility to me, as existing is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's so cruel to force people into this world and to place this burden onto them, I see existence as being like slavery, as we are slaves to suffering, slaves to this decaying flesh prison as long as we exist here all with limited control over our existence. This world is something so chaotic with chance so cruelly determining everything, it's so sad how existing beings are forced here to risk experiencing even worse suffering at any moment all while being trapped in a cycle to try and fulfil needs until one decays from age and ends up being tortured even more in the process.

To never exist means to never suffer, and it prevents all problems and pain. Being completely unaware of this world sounds so ideal as the reality is that all of this is just so unnecessary in the first place. All that is inevitable for humans is suffering, decay and loss, so of course it's the most logical and compassionate thing to not bring life here, the tragedy lies in the fact that humans do. Life in itself is the true problem, to me this world could never be worth existing in. The state of being completely unaware of everything is perfection to me, I've only ever wished for nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InTheDarkAlone, Pollenallergy, Rocket and 22 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is so boring, i wish i never born too
I've had some good times but living a life of depression just wasnt worth it.
I'd definitely consider myself an antinatalist. The best possible thing I can do for my future children is to not conceive them. If I never existed, I'd be a lot better off.
Life fucking sucks. The only thing I look forward to is sleeping. Never being born is the greatest gift of all.
r.i.p for all time

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheHuman, phoenix.catalyst, Trannydiary and 10 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, having children is such cruelty and it's so unfortunate that we're forced to exist here. I of course despise living as well and am regularly mistreated by society. Death is the thing I truly desire, but it's out of reach.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Decided98, Suicidе and 10 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Professor K, TheHuman, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
I also equate life to slavery. I wish there was something in life that could free you for just a moment to take a breath of fresh air before death brings about total freedom. Do you ever remember a time before suffering was all you could feel? I wish things could be more bearable for you FuneralCry.

When I was young, I thought I could remember before I was born. I don't know if I was actually imagining this, but I felt as though I could remember being in a place of total darkness, no material, no body, nothingness, no pain, no burdens, no needs, total peace and freedom from all that exists. Awareness begins as early as in the womb so it's possible I was just remembering that sense of existence before I was born.

Last edited:
Reactions: nil243, Trannydiary, demuic and 3 others
Meretricious

Meretricious

ERRONEOUS ENTRY.
Apr 2, 2023
No one has children for the children's sake.

Making clones of yourself is the definition of an inflated ego and utterly selfish. Procreating because society tells you that's the next step after marriage, is not a reason to procreate. Critical thinking skills are important, but seem to have died out.

When you ask people why they had children, it's because THEY wanted them. That's not a reason. I thought you couldn't always get what you wanted? What happened to discipline, self awareness, and responsibilities?

• Love
Reactions: slumberinflowers, phoenix.catalyst, Trannydiary and 9 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
There's only one thing I can do about it; die.

Reactions: Trannydiary and yive
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you ever remember a time before suffering was all you could feel?
I see life in itself as being suffering, it's the consequence of being conscious and aware. And I know that I've never wished to exist here, existing certainly isn't for me and I've never seen any benefit to being trapped here. And it's impossible to feel at peace in the prison that is existence, there could only ever be relief in the complete absence of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Suicidе, demuic and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
There's only one thing I can do about it; die.
alot of people can't even choose to die because they have no means that would be satisfactory to them
we are the property of the government i'd rather die, euthanasia should be legalised worldwide so we can all just leave this terrible place

Reactions: Trannydiary, Suicidе, demuic and 5 others
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
I see life in itself as being suffering, it's the consequence of being conscious and aware. And I know that I've never wished to exist here, existing certainly isn't for me and I've never seen any benefit to being trapped here. And it's impossible to feel at peace in the prison that is existence, there could only ever be relief in the complete absence of everything.
It makes me sad to hear you can't even have a moments break in your suffering. I have to do strong drugs just to take myself out of my own mind if I want to try to forget reality for a moment. I still feel that the world could be better than it is now if everyone had your perspective rather than total ignorance of the pain, suffering and evil in this world though. People that only show happiness and joy in this twisted world must be psychopaths, they basically designed the mechanics of this world after all.

I am curious, in an effort to understand you better, are you able to identify what brings about the most agony in your experience of existence?

Reactions: phoenix.catalyst and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am curious, in an effort to understand you better, are you able to identify what brings about the most agony in your experience of existence?
To me the most dreadful thing is that if I don't find a way to leave I could potentially be trapped here for decades longer slowly deteriorating from age and suffering more and more as time goes on, all while being aware of the futility of it all. And I hate the uncertainty of existing and as well as that existence just feels like a burden and a chore, it's tiring to me just being awake.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: phoenix.catalyst, Twistedliesinside, Trannydiary and 3 others
BlackMilk

BlackMilk

Sep 3, 2021
This is something I think about every day. Nonexistence seems so peaceful and free. I also feel a lot of guilt because my mum really suffers too worrying about me and I wish I had just been like everyone else and not have the feelings I do.
'Into this house, we're born, Into this world, we're thrown'

Reactions: Meretricious
CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
Never existing at all will always feel like the best possibility to me, as existing is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's so cruel to force people into this world and to place this burden onto them, I see existence as being like slavery, as we are slaves to suffering, slaves to this decaying flesh prison as long as we exist here all with limited control over our existence. This world is something so chaotic with chance so cruelly determining everything, it's so sad how existing beings are forced here to risk experiencing even worse suffering at any moment all while being trapped in a cycle to try and fulfil needs until one decays from age and ends up being tortured even more in the process.

To never exist means to never suffer, and it prevents all problems and pain. Being completely unaware of this world sounds so ideal as the reality is that all of this is just so unnecessary in the first place. All that is inevitable for humans is suffering, decay and loss, so of course it's the most logical and compassionate thing to not bring life here, the tragedy lies in the fact that humans do. Life in itself is the true problem, to me this world could never be worth existing in. The state of being completely unaware of everything is perfection to me, I've only ever wished for nothingness.
all u say it's beautiful and true. I wanna be brave enought to ctb and stop with this unbearable suffering

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm never having biological children.
The first time I would hear them cry I would know it's all my fault.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: OceanBlue, searchingpeace and Meretricious
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
And I hate the uncertainty of existing
I often get really upset as I know the worst day of my life almost certainly hasn't happened yet. This has been popping into my head for years now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco, demuic and Rogue Proxy
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I often get really upset as I know the worst day of my life almost certainly hasn't happened yet. This has been popping into my head for years now.
I feel really bad already and I realize that the worst is still on its way.

I'm not suffering from sever physical pain or anything. I just have an empty existence and I'll probably have to work until I die.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
alot of people can't even choose to die because they have no means that would be satisfactory to them
we are the property of the government i'd rather die, euthanasia should be legalised worldwide so we can all just leave this terrible place
I'm not a propety of anyone but myself. That is a fact. They wanna make me their property? It'll cost ya. ~500,000, and that's being generous.
The reality is I am not, and they can't and won't do anything to stop my eventually suicide because they don't give a damn in a world of this many people. Hence, they want the disabled to die.
I was the same person—no means to die that would satisfactory to me, but that was only because it will never be, and faux dreams thinking it would be otherwise (euthanasia) is a delusion that ended. To die will came with pain. Where I am in this world versus a peaceful passing will never be true to me. That's just reality. I'd much rather die during my high as that's the most pain tolerant I am than my low.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If the 8 billions of people would commit suicide at the same time , earth would still exists, continue like nothing happen and a lot of unborn child would stay in the nothingness peace forever. After maybe thousands of years , no trace of us and that would be great.

That would be a nice ending and universe wont feel a thing. We are not the center of the universe, just an evolution of the rat in that never ending evolution game.

Reactions: yive, Trannydiary and Tobacco
G

ghost44

Student
Apr 14, 2023
I wish I wasn't brought into existence either. There is nothing in this cruel world that is worth living for.

Reactions: Toxic Waste and yive
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023

To never exist means to never suffer, and it prevents all problems and pain. Being completely unaware of this world sounds so ideal as the reality is that all of this is just so unnecessary in the first place. All that is inevitable for humans is suffering, decay and loss, so of course it's the most logical and compassionate thing to not bring life here, the tragedy lies in the fact that humans do. Life in itself is the true problem, to me this world could never be worth existing in. The state of being completely unaware of everything is perfection to me, I've only ever wished for nothingness
That's why I sometimes dread that universe is cyclical. We'll suffer again and again.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
As a determinist, what scares me is to discover, once dead, that each one of us has chosen to live this way. But what scares me even more is that even knowing this, I will choose to be born again using the sufferings of life as challenges to learn.

I am still trying to figure out what is the function of living in a universe where everything has already happened and we cannot decide anything.

//

Com a determinsita que sóc, a mi el que em fa por és arribar a decobrir, un cop mort, que cadascún de nosaltres ha triat viure d'aquesta manera. Però el que encara em fa més por és que tot i sabent això, torni a triar néixer altre vegada usant els patiments de la vida com a reptes per aprendre.

Encara estic intentant descobrir quina és al funció de viure en un univers on tot ha suceït ja i no podem decidir res.

Reactions: Tobacco
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's such a heavy topic, all the suffering stems from procreation.. and in theory we could end it, but we cry over victims and keep creating more of them. Every single human tragedy is the price we pay for continuation of our species, the best things in life are not worth it. Would you not sacrifice what you treasure the most so that no child ever suffers in this world? You might enjoy your partner, travelling, art, music.. but would you not give it all up if it meant no child is ever raped or killed again? We can either give up our species in order to avoid suffering, or we must sacrifice our children in order to continue. That's why I say that pronatalists are either ignorant or sadistic.

Pronatalists like to say 'but if my kid won't like life - they can choose to die'. They would obv never agree to let the kid go, but even if they did.. why make someone go through that? Make them overcome the survival instinct, suffer with existential dread and death anxiety. It's bizarre how they ignore atrocities in this world, forget that they don't even understand what's going on here, and still can't go through life without condemning others to the same fate.

Sometimes I can't believe I'm somehow observing this flesh creature from inside. I have haemophobia, I wake with disgust knowing that this red liquid circulates inside of me. I'm just a collection of organs, there are holes in my body, one is right in my head where I have to place food, they all leak bodily fluids or would dry out. Also, moving eyes and appendages that stem from my body like branches. Some weird strings that grow out of my skull.
And the pissing, shitting, period mess - it stinks and without modern wastewater systems would be such a drag to deal with - what comes out of us is unsanitary, full of bacteria. Our own shit endangers us. Thinking about our excretory system make us feel too much like animals, so we call our shitrooms - restrooms or water/closets. The idealised version of a human doesn't shit or piss, it's even considered vulgar to mention it. All these celebs on insta also wipe their asses full of blood and diarrhoea. We're afraid as humans to face reality in many ways - the more we deny we're just animals, the more we separate ourselves from death. We hide the elderly in homes, which also reek of excretions, most of us don't see the end of life suffering before we're much older.

To want to bring a child into this world is complete insanity to me, I would lock those people up as the most dangerous predators and sadists. I can't believe that someone did that to me, there's no bigger harm in this world. But the majority of human monkeys condemn someone to suffering and death and throw baloons in the air out of joy - they celebrate it. I think they are frightening criminals.

I can't relate to pro-natalists to the point where I'd like to think I'm a different species, but the worst part is that I'm not.. I need to be aware of the same biases and delusions they suffer from, constantly question my thoughts.

I have hope that the lurkers will read these threads and be persuaded not to harm their child by bringing them into existence - it's really the most compassionate act in this world. If they don't exist they willl never have any needs, won't suffer and die. Be the best parent and keep your kids in the void and if you dare write some contrary comments under FB pregnancy posts that will help the rest of them to wake up. Our brains are flawed machines, but they can be retrained - they just need to receive different input.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tobacco and phoenix.catalyst
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I was thinking about this the other day. People don't really think about the implications of having children are. You're LITERALLY about to change the world. You're allowing life to kidnap some poor, unsuspecting energy and throw it into a flesh avatar. From there, it's a roll of the dice. That person has NO say over the conditions they're born into nor the time they have to adjust to it. It's just, "Here!!! It's LIFE!!! Be thankful!!!" The human thinks that taking a hellscape called life, as-is, is a blessing and should be cherished. I guess that's the main contribution a lot of people make to the species... more sufferers. It truly is sad.

Reactions: slumberinflowers, Tobacco and OceanBlue