• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legion brainrot <3
Apr 18, 2024
I always wanted to be friends with someone who's just as sick as I am. I wouldn't have to worry about masking and pretending to be "normal," and we'd definitely have something in common right off the bat. That would take a lot of weight off my shoulders. I wouldn't have to worry about getting snitched on if I decided to share my suicidal or unsavory feelings with them. Hopefully, they won't abandon me should we ever fall out. Obviously, things wouldn't always be sunshine and rainbows, but I think I'd feel seen and heard for once. Is that too much to ask for…?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, derpyderpins, Hollowman and 6 others
madoka

madoka

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
oh my goodness! this is offtopic, i'm sorry ,, but is ur account based of legion from dbd ?

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legion brainrot <3
Apr 18, 2024
oh my goodness! this is offtopic, i'm sorry ,, but is ur account based of legion from dbd ?
It is! I'm a proud legion main. I'm glad someone here recognizes them! 🥹🥹

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
It's sounds nice to connect with people in a similar mental state. But I have to remind myself that my mental state is not good and such people may behave unpredictably. In relationships I ended up concluding someone very different from me was the best match. Might be the same for friendship, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
E

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
I always wanted to be friends with someone who's just as sick as I am. I wouldn't have to worry about masking and pretending to be "normal," and we'd definitely have something in common right off the bat. That would take a lot of weight off my shoulders. I wouldn't have to worry about getting snitched on if I decided to share my suicidal or unsavory feelings with them. Hopefully, they won't abandon me should we ever fall out. Obviously, things wouldn't always be sunshine and rainbows, but I think I'd feel seen and heard for once. Is that too much to ask for…?
I totally get the importance of wanting to be seen. I think there's no better way to feel connected to other living things on this earth then to be seen as you truly are. If you feel comfortable sharing, what are things that you don't feel seen about? What are the things you want to talk about that? You don't have anyone to talk about with? Maybe if you write them out, somebody will search for those same topics on here and find you!

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legion brainrot <3
Apr 18, 2024
I totally get the importance of wanting to be seen. I think there's no better way to feel connected to other living things on this earth then to be seen as you truly are. If you feel comfortable sharing, what are things that you don't feel seen about? What are the things you want to talk about that? You don't have anyone to talk about with? Maybe if you write them out, somebody will search for those same topics on here and find you!

I'm not the best with words but it just feels like I can't really talk about mental health stuff with anyone I know irl/ online. I don't have any "close" friends if you get what I mean. And talking about suicidal ideation/ social anxiety/ bpd struggles would just earn me weird looks. I just want someone to see me for who I am and not be disturbed/ weirded out by it… Even though I'm a pretty disturbed individual.

As for what the casual things I want to talk about are, they're not groundbreaking or anything. I've always had a thing for horror movies, drawing, and video games. There are a few characters that I am particularly fond of.

I have thought about asking around to see if anyone shares my interests but I always chicken out because putting myself out there can be very daunting. I hope I answered your questions correctly :,)