• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legion brainrot <3
Apr 18, 2024
Irl I'm not much of a talker, because my social anxiety/ missed social cues/ bpd are actively kicking my ass, but there's so much I wanna ramble about online. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary in particular, just silly info dumps about my favorite fictional characters, video games, horror films etc etc. Maybe with the occasional incoherent rant and episode here and there. Like none of this would be coming from a stable place but it kills me that I can't talk to any irls about half the stuff I think about. But sometimes it feels like these dreams are unrealistic because I literally choke whenever someone sends me something as simple as a "Hi :)" over text. LikehowdoIevenrespondtothatomg.

But being the person who listens is cool too. I like when people ramble to me because it feels like I'm getting a glimpse inside their mind. I've always wanted to see the world through someone else's eyes and that feels like the closest I'll ever get to achieving it. It also removes the burden of singlehandedly having to carry the conversation.

Bonus points if you have a shitton in common. It makes talking soooo much easier I swear :,)

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Throwawayacc3, eatantz and 2 others
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I get that, sometimes just getting to go all into a topic is so must more natural and easier over online spaces than irl and its pretty cathartic and liberating to be able to have that space for it

I'm good at listening! and responding generally to infodumps, listening to people go on about their interests is something I like to do so if you feel comfy, I'm happy to offer my time and attention whenever suits!

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY and eatantz
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I went to the sanctuary today and the horse (called Red) wanted me to scratch his ears (he's usually very hit and miss when it comes to human touch). Most of the time he doesn't like it and wants to be left alone or just lean on the fence next to him. He's pretty similar to me which is weird lol.

Anyway he stayed for ages and he put his head on my chest (he's never done that before). I did do quite a bit of talking to him but might be good to see if you go somewhere that has animals instead of people. "Hi" over internet doesn't really work for me as it would be better in person or even just sitting next to someone and doing an activity like playing a console game.

It's just it causes a lot of pressure on the other person to keep things going even though it's not a good or bad thing.

Horror films: Event Horizon, Chucky films, Cabin in the Woods, The Green Inferno, SAW (first few), Turistas, Hostel, etc. I've watched quite a lot lol.

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legion brainrot <3
Apr 18, 2024
I went to the sanctuary today and the horse (called Red) wanted me to scratch his ears (he's usually very hit and miss when it comes to human touch). Most of the time he doesn't like it and wants to be left alone or just lean on the fence next to him. He's pretty similar to me which is weird lol.

Anyway he stayed for ages and he put his head on my chest (he's never done that before). I did do quite a bit of talking to him but might be good to see if you go somewhere that has animals instead of people. "Hi" over internet doesn't really work for me as it would be better in person or even just sitting next to someone and doing an activity like playing a console game.

It's just it causes a lot of pressure on the other person to keep things going even though it's not a good or bad thing.

Horror films: Event Horizon, Chucky films, Cabin in the Woods, The Green Inferno, SAW (first few), Turistas, Hostel, etc. I've watched quite a lot lol.
I'm DEATHLY afraid of horses but I've always been an animal person at heart. Red sounds chill, and if he were human, I'd totally wanna hang out with him šŸ„¹ It's such a shame animals can't talk because ik for a fact they'd have a lot more interesting things to say than the average person.

Also: Finally I get to meet another SAW fan!! Saw was my introduction to horror movies and the OG trilogy will always have a special place in my heart. It's unfortunate that they've completely demolished the timeline in the later entriesā€¦ <\3
I get that, sometimes just getting to go all into a topic is so must more natural and easier over online spaces than irl and its pretty cathartic and liberating to be able to have that space for it

I'm good at listening! and responding generally to infodumps, listening to people go on about their interests is something I like to do so if you feel comfy, I'm happy to offer my time and attention whenever suits!
Tysm!!! :3 I just hope I won't overwhelm you or anything because it's A LOT. And like, my attention span's kinda shitty so I'll randomly switch topics out of nowhere. I'm also not great w social cues so I might be a little dense/stupid sometimes. I'm not too familiar with how dms work so do you mind explaining?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm DEATHLY afraid of horses but I've always been an animal person at heart. Red sounds chill, and if he were human, I'd totally wanna hang out with him šŸ„¹ It's such a shame animals can't talk because ik for a fact they'd have a lot more interesting things to say than the average person.

Also: Finally I get to meet another SAW fan!! Saw was my introduction to horror movies and the OG trilogy will always have a special place in my heart. It's unfortunate that they've completely demolished the timeline in the later entriesā€¦ <\3

Tysm!!! :3 I just hope I won't overwhelm you or anything because it's A LOT. And like, my attention span's kinda shitty so I'll randomly switch topics out of nowhere. I'm also not great w social cues so I might be a little dense/stupid sometimes. I'm not too familiar with how dms work so do you mind explaining?
I think it depends on the situation. When I was very young I was actually scared of dogs. Why? My mum thought it would be a good idea to have her friends dog at the house who was completely out of control. Barking, jumping above shoulder height, etc. The dog didn't bite but fuck me they didn't train it. Ironically the next few dogs I met made me feel the complete opposite (at the time I was approximately 7 years old).

It's probably the same situation for you with horses. Horses sense people in a different way than dogs - they will nip or try to bite if they aren't happy (Red has done this a few times) but it's no different than you wanting to be alone and someone poking you for attention. Just reading body language (he was scratching his ear against the fence/metal so he was fine with his ear scratch for an hour). If it's a good sanctuary you are ok. Exotic birds are way worse than horses and dogs combined lol. Pissed off bird in the moment you'll draw blood but they are my favourite especially cockatoos.
Bird Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SAW X was actually really good. Reminded me of the original films.

tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I can try to start a dm if that'll help! For me, I'm on phone so I just tap on a profile and hit start conversation if I want to dm someone, as far as I'm aware!