• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
die. all of you.

i just want to tell everyone that i hate them. i hate them all and i want them to die. everyone with life better than mine i just want them to die. i want them to shut up!! shut up about your life!!! shut up and go explode!!

none of them know true suffering. none of them care of my suffering. i hate them!!!!! nobody sees me!!!! even when i cry out no one cares!!!! i hate you all!!!
no one understands this agony!!!! DIE ALREADY!!! EXPLODE INTO ONE MILLION PIECES!!! I WISH YOUR HAPPY LIFE WOULD END!!!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: ctbcat, DepressedDude, Saturn_ and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
That's my plan, if it makes you feel any better ;).

Well, I can't cleanse the planet of other people, but at least I can destroy myself.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
This is nearly exactly how I feel. It's so hard not to feel resentment for the healthy people who love to rub their healthy lives in your face 24/7, and paint you as someone who must constantly be seeking therapy and protecting others from yourself as they play and frolic carefree. It hurts so much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and spring vainglory
spring vainglory

spring vainglory

Feb 3, 2024
That's my plan, if it makes you feel any better ;).

Well, I can't cleanse the planet of other people, but at least I can destroy myself.
to be honest, learning you were successful would make me feel better (its nice to hear that someone was able to escape the agony)
but hearing that you're planning on it doesn't 😔 it means you're still here suffering too. but thats still better than you being one of those content people i hate so much.... hah
This is nearly exactly how I feel. It's so hard not to feel resentment for the healthy people who love to rub their healthy lives in your face 24/7, and paint you as someone who must constantly be seeking therapy and protecting others from yourself as they play and frolic carefree. It hurts so much.
exactly!!! like im RIGHT HERE NEXT TO YOU SUFFERING but they give me as much attention and help as they give the people who are seas away being torn apart by colonialism!!!
and im SO TIRED OF BEING FORCED TO BE BETTER!! why do i have to do all the work on my own while you get to play around in hawaii????

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, divinemistress36, smvrtsa and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
to be honest, learning you were successful would make me feel better (its nice to hear that someone was able to escape the agony)
but hearing that you're planning on it doesn't 😔 it means you're still here suffering too. but thats still better than you being one of those content people i hate so much.... hah

exactly!!! like im RIGHT HERE NEXT TO YOU SUFFERING but they give me as much attention and help as they give the people who are seas away being torn apart by colonialism!!!
Don't worry, it's not that bad.
Of course it's bad, but it could have been much worse.
If I'm still walking this planet, it means I'm not desperate enough to date death yet.
But this moment is fast approaching.

Of course I understand your perspective, but I have a slightly different approach.

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I do not see the point in wanting everyone with a better life to die? Just imagine it happens, then you sit there with all other people who have similar circumstances or worse around you. Won't change a thing. You still have your miserable life and it won't get better from erasing everyone else. Maybe then you feel even guilty as you are more confronted with the people who have it worse than you?

I mean there might be some people in your life who had done you wrong/bad, made your suffering worse and who you hate but just hating everyone who apparently has it better than you, although you do not know them? No. That's unreasonable imo.

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
so relatable tbh. in fact sometimes i think a large factor in my suicidality is spite LOL like the world pisses me off so much with how disgusting and selfish it is by design that i feel like they almost… don't deserve my existence and i would be glad to traumatize them.

• Love
Reactions: spring vainglory, wsx-rt, Saturn_ and 1 other person
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
hahahaha i feel very similar

the people in my life know i'm suffering, but instead of compassion it's always about how much of a liability i am, how much i make it hard for others, et cetera... i repeat the same thing over and over, that i know, i know, i know i'm a problem, and if it's too hard just give up, give up, give up... they don't listen. if you can't give up on me then just die. just die and burden me a little less, burden yourself a little less. that's what i think.

human life is so fragile & yet so stubborn. sorry i'm rambling

• Love
Reactions: spring vainglory
spring vainglory

spring vainglory

Feb 3, 2024
so relatable tbh. in fact sometimes i think a large factor in my suicidality is spite LOL like the world pisses me off so much with how disgusting and selfish it is by design that i feel like they almost… don't deserve my existence and i would be glad to traumatize them.
yeah, i think mine mostly stems from envy. i was just born with shit life syndrome, and everyone else around me may have some hardships and unpleasantries but they have so much that i dont. don't even get me started on people with normal lives who like their parents....
i didnt do ANYTHING to deserve a life this horrible while they didn't do anything to deserve a life so great. its unfair.
i would love to traumatize all of them with my suicide, but then i wonder if anyone would even care. they would just go on living their easy little lives
hahahaha i feel very similar

the people in my life know i'm suffering, but instead of compassion it's always about how much of a liability i am, how much i make it hard for others, et cetera... i repeat the same thing over and over, that i know, i know, i know i'm a problem, and if it's too hard just give up, give up, give up... they don't listen. if you can't give up on me then just die. just die and burden me a little less, burden yourself a little less. that's what i think.

human life is so fragile & yet so stubborn. sorry i'm rambling
this. exactly this. this is the experience.
I do not see the point in wanting everyone with a better life to die? Just imagine it happens, then you sit there with all other people who have similar circumstances or worse around you. Won't change a thing. You still have your miserable life and it won't get better from erasing everyone else. Maybe then you feel even guilty as you are more confronted with the people who have it worse than you?

I mean there might be some people in your life who had done you wrong/bad, made your suffering worse and who you hate but just hating everyone who apparently has it better than you, although you do not know them? No. That's unreasonable imo.
my suicidality comes from envy though, so if no one else has a better life than me id probably be a lot more content. then i wouldn't be the one with a horrible life, with shit life syndrome, while others get to frolic around carefree. maybe if life was awful for everyone there'd be more helping of each other where we could. take how supportive and empathetic everyone is on this site for example. because people with good lives dont help anyway, all they do is guilt trip or mind their own business, whats the point of them being alive.

Last edited: