K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Laying in bed right now but I can't get to sleep. I'm a bit out of it due to taking half a sleeping pill but I'm still awake.

Thinking of the last night I spent with my previous girlfriend. I wluld do anything to return to that night now. Or earlier would be even better.

All I can say is: If I don't die in my sleep tonight again, then let me at least dream I'm with you, my love.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleCupcake
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Je suis au lit en ce moment mais je n'arrive pas à dormir. Je suis un peu éveillé à cause de la moitié d'un somnifère mais je suis toujours éveillé.

Je pense à la dernière nuit que j'ai passée avec mon ancienne petite amie. Je ferais n'importe quoi pour y retourner maintenant. Ou plus tôt serait encore mieux.

Tout ce que je peux dire c'est : si je ne meurs pas encore dans mon sommeil ce soir, alors laisse-moi au moins rêver que je suis avec toi, mon amour.
Same my boyfriend IS died

M

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
I feel your pain. My ex wasn't exactly the best person, but in contrast to where I now found my life to be, the memories haunt me... waking up in bed next to them, hearing the birds outside as the sun begins to lighten our bedroom, feeling everything is good and okay in the world. I'd give anything to be back in those moments, anything.

Reactions: Defenestration