ninthhokage

ninthhokage

Nov 8, 2019
Knowing that you plan on catching the bus:

Have you decided to spend as much time with friends/family/significant others?

Or, have you completely avoided them?

Personally, after I came to the conclusion that I'll definitely be leaving soon, I don't want to see anyone. I've pretty much isolated myself from people. I'm ignoring calls, ignoring texts, making excuses to not see anybody.

I don't know. In my head, I feel like I don't want them to see me and then immediately after I'm gone. Is that a weird mentality to have? I feel like it'll be easier if I've already distanced myself a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverWazBlu, Moonicide and noctiva
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
No, I'm the same. I will not do a thing to try to reach out to people and see them one last time. When I see anyone, neither they nor me will be aware that this is the last time. I don't have a single date set but rather a date range within which I will ctb, when the moment feels right. So even I cannot tell when the last time will be I see someone. Until then I might run into people when I need to buy groceries or gifts for Christmas. I have made memory boxes of things I have collected when spending time with loved ones and bought Christmas gifts for them. I'm missing one more present for my best female friend, so shopping meetings are highly likely to happen.

No one reaches out to see me or meet me, so I do not have to deliberately isolate myself from anyone now though, that I've done successfully for decades.

• Hugs
Reactions: ninthhokage
Sael

Sael

Que nos duelan los brazos de tanto abrazarnos.
Oct 31, 2019
I have been spending my last weeks with my little brother.

• Love
Reactions: forever21 and ninthhokage
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Wouldn't mind, but would have to find someone, first.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and ninthhokage
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I've been spending time with my friends and went on a trip with them last week. I've tried going distant, but they've noticed and felt it... So I'm trying my best to remain 'normal' and give my best self to them until it's time for me to ctb. Which has been so heartbreaking for me lately due to the holidays... I woke up to an early Christmas present from my boyfriend. It's just really hard.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, Sael, ninthhokage and 1 other person
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I'm really open about ctb to one of my closest friends and we haven't seen each other for 3 years now, she's planning to visit me in mid / end January and in all honesty: I'd love to see her but it feels so hard to stay alive for more than 6 weeks and I don't know or I'd be able to stay alive for that long.
I don't want to hurt her and leave her while she hasn't seen me before my death but January is so fucking far away.
She is the only person I want to spend time with and I don't care about anyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I'm spending all of my time with my dog and avoiding my family if I can, I don't want to feel any worse than I already do about leaving them

• Hugs
NeverWazBlu

NeverWazBlu

Nov 22, 2019
No, my pup just passed so that was one of the reasons for staying, I only have one family member that I'd want to spend my last moments with, who is the other reason, and they most likely will go before me. So it kind of cuts out the entity to spend time with. It is understandable how you're feeling, it is up to your comfortability with it. For me, the only thing I would be looking at for myself is not to be 'cruel' to others about it, so whatever that would mean for me I would tend to watch for for myself. noctiva, I like your idea about your memory boxes and doing your Xmas gifts, that's really nice.

• Hugs