• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
It's not really a matter of "if" anymore, now it's just about when. I'm ready to go. I'm trying to hold on just a little longer so I can get things in order. Just Incase I do it in a fit though, I'd like to have a note waiting. This is what I've got. I'm worried it's to short. I want to minimize the pain I'm going to inflict on them as much as possible. Any feedback is appreciated.

"Let me begin with an apology. You all deserved better than to have to endure such a heart break. I tried to survive, I really did. In the end, the world just wasn't prepared to help. That's not anyone's fault. It's a painful fact of life. It's unfair, unforgiving, and cruel.

The pain I felt was beyond the words I spoke. Everyday was a torment, and all it did was hurt everyone around me. I can't ever take back the pain I've inflicted on you. I'm sorry.

(My gf,) please know that I am finally happy and free. You will do so well in this world with out me, even if it doesn't feel like it. The person you were before we started dating was much brighter. You can't even see how much life I've sucked out of you. In time, you will flourish.

I'm happy. I will always be with you. I love you."

• Hugs
Reactions: Soraa, Dannyboy, Dead Inside unicorn and 4 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I think you did a great job. Maybe also leave a photo or something personal?

Reactions: DeadD
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
It's never easy writing one. I don't have the skill to write a decent one anyways. So I won't.

DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
I think you did a great job. Maybe also leave a photo or something personal?
I think I'll leave her my favorite sweater. I love the idea of leaving something. But I fear a picture might cause to much pain. One can't avoid how painful it's going to be b, I don't know, I just don't want her to suffer more than she has to...
It's never easy writing one. I don't have the skill to write a decent one anyways. So I won't.
That's a completely valid stance to have. If my note resonated at all, you have my permission to take it and alter it to something that fits your situation. I would offer to help write one but I don't want to make anymore promises I can't keep

if you don't want to leave a note though, you're valid

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I think I'll leave her my favorite sweater. I love the idea of leaving something. But I fear a picture might cause to much pain. One can't avoid how painful it's going to be b, I don't know, I just don't want her to suffer more than she has to...

That's a completely valid stance to have. If my note resonated at all, you have my permission to take it and alter it to something that fits your situation. I would offer to help write one but I don't want to make anymore promises I can't keep

if you don't want to leave a note though, you're valid
My partner CTB on December 8. After he died I received in the mail a goodbye note and Christmas gift. I wish he sent pictures.

• Hugs
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
My partner CTB on December 8. After he died I received in the mail a goodbye note and Christmas gift. I wish he sent pictures.

Thanks for letting me know this. I'll leave some pictures of us too. Also, I am so sorry for your loss.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for letting me know this. I'll leave some pictures of us too. Also, I am so sorry for your loss.
Know we are here for you. :heart: