• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spooky0-0

spooky0-0

Sep 12, 2023
I am planning on hanging myself using the partial hanging method with socks. Do you think using helium to pass out first will work? I know I can pass out just by the pressure on my neck but I feel like my SI will stop me.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I guess, that depends on how you're going to inhale helium. Theoretically, passing out with it should be possible. I wonder which method would be more reliable and easy to do right in this case: hanging or drowning. In either case you won't be able to inhale oxygen after passing out, so the death should be imminent.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Upd: I think, you have big chances to deal with the situation when you become lightheaded but not unconscious and in this state you will be unable to control yourself well enough, so hanging may happen slightly before passing out.