• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
So i ordered some SN... and i don't know if it will work.

It's technical grade SN, 99%, for something to do with bait when fishing.

Any advice? I'm getting a bit... worried... i can't seem to access anything but it online- but the fact that i CAN access it leads me to think it's not any good.

(I ordered it right away because i realized SN was disappearing off az fast- and i was being denied access the other place i ordered from. -they cancelled my order-)

At least it has shipped...

edit:
I guess what i'm asking is, "is technical grade SN something that works as compared to food grade"?

that's a bit more concise.

Last edited:
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So i ordered some SN... and i don't know if it will work.

It's technical grade SN, 99%, for something to do with bait when fishing.

Any advice? I'm getting a bit... worried... i can't seem to access anything but it online- but the fact that i CAN access it leads me to think it's not any good.

(I ordered it right away because i realized SN was disappearing off az fast- and i was being denied access the other place i ordered from. -they cancelled my order-)

At least it has shipped...

edit:
I guess what i'm asking is, "is technical grade SN something that works as compared to food grade"?

that's a bit more concise.

yeah technical grade and lab grade both work. Just make sure that the purity is above 98. yeah your SN should be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Echo
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Will you be testing it? If you are, please let me know if the purity is sufficient !

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
In the same situation here. Can't find anything online. Decided I might have a go at curing some bacon. Waiting for delivery, hoping when it comes I'll have more knowledge to know if it's the right stuff and how to dose.
Will you be testing it? If you are, please let me know if the purity is sufficient !

What's the best way to test purity?

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
There is one source I found on Amazon Canada for technical grade SN, 99%, as OP pointed out.

I would do a search again. I ordered from there, but not sure if it's good enough.

Other threads say that technical and lab grade are just as good to get the job done.

You would need a kit to test purity of SN, which can be found online. However, the source indicates that it is "99%"

Reactions: Echo and LittleBabyNothing