• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

valya krematorij

valya krematorij

плаки плаки или маманадилдаке
Jul 6, 2024
I am planning suicide with partial suspension. I don't know if such a rope woven from 5 laces will do. Will she hold up to me? My weight is no more than 45 kg IMG 20240715 135149

• Hugs
Reactions: dtkdave87, LivideLamb and Hotsackage
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'm not an expert in rope related cbt-ing, but, it seems pretty thick. Though, you could "practice". Not as in "Try it around your neck", but tie it somewhere and grab it with your hand and out all of weught on it. It could give you a good idea on if it will hold you or not

Reactions: valya krematorij
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
Hi! Looks like the rope would become really narrow as it stretches but it should support 45 kg. What would be your anchor point?

valya krematorij

valya krematorij

Jul 6, 2024
Привет! Похоже, что веревка станет очень узкой, когда растянется, но она должна выдерживать 45 кг. Какая точка опоры будет твоей?
I think the fulcrum will be the door handle, or the pipe in the closet. I apologize for my English, I write through a translator

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm not sure about holding your weight, but I'd worry about it stretching too much once you've put weight on it. It looks like it'll cut into the neck.

valya krematorij

valya krematorij

Jul 6, 2024
Я не уверен, что он выдержит ваш вес, но я бы переживал, что он слишком растянется, когда вы положите на него вес. Похоже, он врежется в шею.
Это грустно. Наверное, мне придется использовать что-то другое.

Reactions: Tesha and dtkdave87
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
I think the fulcrum will be the door handle, or the pipe in the closet. I apologize for my English, I write through a
Just make sure it's strong enough, test it first so it won't break and you can hurt yourself.
By the way you have such beautiful hands!

• Hugs
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
See how much weight it will hold. If it fails in testing, it did not fail in an actual attempt.
If you are able to get it, clothsline, sash cord and even a good dog leash will work. They are all pretty strong.

Reactions: valya krematorij and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Be mindful that it may cut into your neck, causing undue suffering, think of padding with folded washclothes (I believe there's a diagram somewhere in one of the hanging megathreads, if anyone wants to link or mention which one I'm speaking of, I think that could help OP info wise)
See how much weight it will hold. If it fails in testing, it did not fail in an actual attempt.
If you are able to get it, clothsline, sash cord and even a good dog leash will work. They are all pretty strong.
Also this.

valya krematorij

valya krematorij

Jul 6, 2024
Не хочу показаться извращенцем, но у тебя очень красивые руки, я завидую, лол.
hehehe, I'm very pleased to read something like thishehehe, I'm very pleased to read something like this 🛐
Посмотрите, какой вес он выдержит. Если он провалился при испытании, значит, он не провалился при реальной попытке.
Если вы сможете его достать, подойдет веревка, шнур для пояса и даже хороший поводок для собаки. Они все довольно прочные.
Thank you for the idea!) I have a leash for the dog
Помните, что это может врезаться в шею, причиняя чрезмерные страдания, подумайте о том, чтобы подложить под нее сложенные мочалки (я думаю, где-то в одной из висящих мегатем есть схема, если кто-то захочет дать ссылку или упомянуть, о какой теме я говорю, я думаю, это может помочь с информацией для OP).

А также это.
I think that if I lubricate the rope with Vaseline, then my suffering should be a little less excruciating. Putting something under the rope sounds very good

Last edited:
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
I think that if I lubricate the rope with Vaseline, then my suffering should be a little less excruciating. Putting something under the rope sounds very good
I would think twice about that. I don't see a problem with complete hanging, but with partial hanging it can happen that your padding prevents the blood supply from being completely interrupted. It is therefore possible that the blood will build up in your head, making it feel as if it is about to burst.

I also advise you to tie your hair in a ponytail or, better still, in a plait. Believe me, there is nothing more painful than getting your hair caught in the loop. It feels like your hair and scalp are being ripped off your head.