• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

coralreef

May 29, 2024
Hi

I'm so happy I found this forum. Didn't even know what the term CTB meant before I found this place.
Just reading thoughts similar to mine is very comforting.
I want to ask if anyone with knowledge thinks this cocktail is going to do the trick?

100 pills (crushed) Phenobarbital 60 mg/tablet
4 regular over the counter anti-nausea pills.
Mix it all in a sweet liquid

I also got some ksalol pills. Should I mix them in as well? Is the likelihood of vomiting still high?
I got this idea from this source.

Hope my English is ok, I'm not a native speaker.

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
4 pills of any antiemetic isn't enough, also phentobarbital is not pentobarbital (pentobarbital is nembutal, while phentobarbital is something else)

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Hi

I'm so happy I found this forum. Didn't even know what the term CTB meant before I found this place.
Just reading thoughts similar to mine is very comforting.
I want to ask if anyone with knowledge thinks this cocktail is going to do the trick?

100 pills (crushed) Phenobarbital 60 mg/tablet
4 regular over the counter anti-nausea pills.
Mix it all in a sweet liquid

I also got some ksalol pills. Should I mix them in as well? Is the likelihood of vomiting still high?
I got this idea from this source.

Hope my English is ok, I'm not a native speaker.
I'm no expert on this, but if you look at the paper the recommended dose of phenobarbital is 20g. You have 100 x 60mg = 6000mg = 6g. You are well short of the recommended amount for ingestion. This is enough for injection (3000mg) but you would need to find a way to correctly inject the medication.

Reactions: coralreef and Tesha