• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
I have access to 510mg (17x30mg) of codeine, 4mg (2x2mg) of diazepam, and 39gm (52x750mg) of methocarbamol. It seems like metoclopramide can be bought easily enough via online pharmacies so I will try to get that when the time is near. Mixed with a fair amount of alcohol, will this work? I'm 165cm and 60kg, with no real drug tolerances (I smoke maybe 2 joints every 6 weeks). If this method were to fail, would there be any lasting damage?

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
It might work if it's mixed with at least 2L of 80+ proof alcohol consumed within 1 hour. But mostly because of the alcohol poisoning, those meds would serve little purpose besides to relax you.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
will this work?
If this method were to fail, would there be any lasting damage?
No one can legally answer these questions. There are questions about OD in this forum every week again. Do not experiment with any drug combos.
Better use a proven guide.

In this thread you can find an overview:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: andromedakun
Upvote 0
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
No one can legally answer these questions. There are questions about OD in this forum every week again. Do not experiment with any drug combos.
Better use a proven guide.

In this thread you can find an overview:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
I can't source the necessary materials to follow any of those guides. I can pretty much only use what I have. My main concern is lasting damage from a failed attempt.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I can't source the necessary materials to follow any of those guides. I can pretty much only use what I have. My main concern is lasting damage from a failed attempt.
You can´t buy a BBQ and lump coal or SN ?

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
SN is difficult to get hold of in the UK
Maybe this would be an option:

Upvote 0
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
Are you absolutely certain it would not be checked by customs? Apparently UK customs is actively on the lookout for SN, and have been seizing it/and or making welfare checks to the delivery address. I absolutely cannot have that happen.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Are you absolutely certain it would not be checked by customs?
Who said a parcel shipped from the EU or another country to the UK will not be checked by UK customs ? I didn´t.
The UK is not an EU country anymore. Only parcels shipped from one EU country to another EU country are not checked by customs.

Upvote 0
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
Who said a parcel shipped from the EU or another country to the UK will not be checked by UK customs ? I didn´t.
The UK is not an EU country anymore. Only parcels shipped from one EU country to another EU country are not checked by customs.
You said it, in your mail forwarding post.
1. You live in the UK. You can´t find a source for XYZ there. But you know a source for XYZ in an EU country. But this source doesn´t ship to the UK.
Rent an MBE address in an EU country, have the package with the XYZ sent there and MBE will forward it to you. MBE will also make the customs declaration that will be attached to the package. If the package is forwarded within the EU, customs is not involved. So no customs declaration is needed and the package will not be checked by customs.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
You are wrong.

This is what I said:

This part of the text is about the UK:
"MBE will also make the customs declaration that will be attached to the package."

This part of the text is about the EU:
"If the package is forwarded within the EU, customs is not involved. So no customs declaration is needed and the package will not be checked by customs."

A customs declaration is necessary when shipping to the UK (or other non EU countries), but not within the EU !

Upvote 0
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
You are wrong.

This is what I said:

This part of the text is about the UK:
"MBE will also make the customs declaration that will be attached to the package."

This part of the text is about the EU:
"If the package is forwarded within the EU, customs is not involved. So no customs declaration is needed and the package will not be checked by customs."

A customs declaration is necessary when shipping to the UK (or other non EU countries), but not within the EU !
In the scenario you established, the buyer is living in the UK, so it was little confusing. My apologies for misunderstanding.

Upvote 0
fatigued

fatigued

Jul 10, 2023
It might work if it's mixed with at least 2L of 80+ proof alcohol consumed within 1 hour. But mostly because of the alcohol poisoning, those meds would serve little purpose besides to relax you.
thank you, seems i will have to continue to live for now 😅

Upvote 0