• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

poofart

poofart

Apr 28, 2023
I'll be CTB soon, outside of the house. I'm going to leave a note and my ID, as well as a notice to emergency services. All that said, will my family still have to identify my body? I'm using a gun, and my face will probably end up horribly disfigured. I don't want my family to see that.

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I guess it depends where you live country and if you are leaving ID I think here in US it would be enough to ID you and use dental or Genetics and have family not see you the way they find you . World is cruel but if they can I think they would try to NOT let your family see that end. Just tell them No open coffin leave it at that. Just my guess. Peace Wish you the best possible journey and quick one to the rest and Peace you deserve.
Peace.

Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Dying science gal
Apr 27, 2023
It depends on your county really. Some examiners would prefer it, but others might not, given that you already have ID on you and it's clear that there's no misconduct involved (the note can clear this up).