• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatssimpsonsir

Feb 26, 2023
Hey everyone!

I need some help. I live in Antigua and Barbuda, and I don't have access to a lot of resources. I do, however, have access to an unlimited amount of caffeine pills, nyquil, and tylenol – all of which can be found at the local grocery store easily. I was wondering, if I take a lethal dose of caffeine pills (say about 45-50), as much tylenol as I possibly can, and nyquil, would the combined effects of all these drugs kill me? I'm assuming the answer is yes, but I need to make sure as healthcare here is absolute rubbish. If not for this, is there any other method that could possibly work that involves using something I could get my hands on easily? I also have access to alcohol so I was thinking I could mix the drugs with alcohol and maybe that would be more effective? Anyway, any sort of help is appreciated. Thank you so much :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
caffeine powder is better than pills. There is one story of a man who accidentally died because of caffeine powder: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...dies-caffeine-toxicity-200-coffee/9411440002/

There are different articles online about him, so maybe one of them has the exact amount he took.

Not sure it's pleasant, but might be effective. If you search this forum you will find other people's comments on caffiene.

If you can do helium/nitrogen or CO method they might be less painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: thatssimpsonsir, Praestat_Mori, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hey everyone!

I need some help. I live in Antigua and Barbuda, and I don't have access to a lot of resources. I do, however, have access to an unlimited amount of caffeine pills, nyquil, and tylenol – all of which can be found at the local grocery store easily. I was wondering, if I take a lethal dose of caffeine pills (say about 45-50), as much tylenol as I possibly can, and nyquil, would the combined effects of all these drugs kill me? I'm assuming the answer is yes, but I need to make sure as healthcare here is absolute rubbish. If not for this, is there any other method that could possibly work that involves using something I could get my hands on easily? I also have access to alcohol so I was thinking I could mix the drugs with alcohol and maybe that would be more effective? Anyway, any sort of help is appreciated. Thank you so much :)
Depends on what pills you take and dosage

All the pills you mentioned not enough

Drug ctb should have high dose of opioids, megadoses of benzos if you want you can add alcohol, only this work

Ddma and ddmp drug mixtures work

• Hugs
Reactions: thatssimpsonsir, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Idk for sure... But I think it would take more pills than that, I'd add alcohol too but just please be careful if possible. Could make you end up in an even worse situation, like a ICU /psych ward or something.

Thoughts and prayers, Godspeed. ♥

• Hugs
Reactions: thatssimpsonsir and Praestat_Mori
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Caffeine pills overdose is painful

Reactions: thatssimpsonsir, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think trying to OD on over-the-counter type medicines to kill yourself is a crap shoot. You may luck out and achieve what you're aiming to do. On the other hand, the hand that is more likely, is that you'll just injure yourself, possibly very severely, and not die, but just be screwed up in life in a much worse way than before your attempt. CO with charcoal has a much greater likelihood of success. You should investigate that and learn all you can about it. Everything you need for the CO method can be purchased in stores.

• Hugs
Reactions: thatssimpsonsir, Huntfish34 and Praestat_Mori
T

thatssimpsonsir

Feb 26, 2023
caffeine powder is better than pills. There is one story of a man who accidentally died because of caffeine powder: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...dies-caffeine-toxicity-200-coffee/9411440002/

There are different articles online about him, so maybe one of them has the exact amount he took.

Not sure it's pleasant, but might be effective. If you search this forum you will find other people's comments on caffiene.

If you can do helium/nitrogen or CO method they might be less painful.
Thank you. I just don't know where I could get caffeine powder or CO in this godforsaken country. I'm going to look into it, though. Thanks
Thank you for all your replies, guys. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34