• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
On google there are seemingly websites that will sell pure SN for cheap but I'm worried it's too good to be true, and either it's a scam or worse, ordering it will alert the authorities to come perform a welfare check on me. I'm in the USA, btw.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
More likely a scam. There would be no point or profit to advertise on net to set people up for welfare checks.

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
That's disappointing. How are people on here finding SN if you can't buy it off amazon anymore?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
SN is not cocaine.
SN is not illegal.

SN can be purchased on the "normal" Internet.
In the USA it is more difficult than in Europe, but most likely still possible (I don't know, I don't follow the situation in the USA).

If SN is sold by, for example, a reliable chemical store, it is most likely not a scam.

A police check is also unlikely.
Because, as I mentioned above, SN is not an illegal substance.
If for some strange reason you are not under police surveillance, you probably have nothing to worry about.
I haven't seen any threads about police control recently.