• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Waiting2DieASAP

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, I tried searching for similar threads, but could not find anything.

I have been suffering from severe depression and anxiety all my life, been on several types of medications, and I also have cancer. I have suffered more devastating setbacks in the last few weeks, and I definitely want to hang myself ASAP.

But my 5 rabbits are holding me back. Rabbits are fragile, and last time I attempted I called the Humane Society to pick them up, but they kind of knew my intentions, so they called the police and it got messy. I just want someone to find my pets within 6 hours, and I will leave out extra food/water.

I plan on CTB either on my backyard tree or on a beam outside so I will be found fairly quickly (but still dead, of course). Please, someone help me stop the pain I have been consumed by all my life :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyLight, Moony21, Woodnote and 4 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I understand. My cats are holding me back. I have 4 special needs cats.

May I suggest you call a rescue. You can make up an excuse such as allergies, moving, can't afford it etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, ArtVandelay, MissNietzsche and 2 others
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Hello! I'm really sorry to hear that you feel like this & your condition.
i'm still alive because of my rabbits and cat as well, however I'm still figuring out how to get someone to my apartment asap when I ctb as well.
i don't care how long it would take for someone to find them as long as someone will contact my parents or my closest friend to get someone to take care of my pets.

i'm sorry that I haven't got a solution, the only thing I can think of is sending an delayed email to someone to get the police to your place

Reactions: Moony21 and Waiting2DieASAP
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm so sorry, love. I also have a pet as well. I'm leaving food and water out for them before I pass so they'll be good for the remainder of the day until I'm found... Do you know when you will be ctbing? I'm ctbing this month, but if you need someone to call humane society once you pass I'd gladly help you out with that. I absolutely adore animals and would do anything for them.

Reactions: Moony21, LegaliseIt!, NitriteAnatomy and 4 others
W

Waiting2DieASAP

Dec 4, 2019
I'm so sorry, love. I also have a pet as well. I'm leaving food and water out for them before I pass so they'll be good for the remainder of the day until I'm found... Do you know when you will be ctbing? I'm ctbing this month, but if you need someone to call humane society once you pass I'd gladly help you out with that. I absolutely adore animals and would do anything for them.
Thank you so much for your response. I am sorry for all of the pain you are going through, and I truly hope that you will find peace, soon. Thank you.

As for me, I will be CTB hopefully tomorrow or during the weekend. It has been long enough, and my precious rabbits are the only things keeping me here for a little longer. I just want to make sure I am 100% dead before they leave me.

• Love
Reactions: Moony21, Moonicide and Azzy69
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Thank you so much for your response. I am sorry for all of the pain you are going through, and I truly hope that you will find peace, soon. Thank you.

As for me, I will be CTB hopefully tomorrow or during the weekend. It has been long enough, and my precious rabbits are the only things keeping me here for a little longer. I just want to make sure I am 100% dead before they leave me.

Thank you, and I hope you will find peace tomorrow, love. You can message me if you'd like, I'll be here and your story has touched my heart.
I am so glad those rabbits have had an owner like you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Waiting2DieASAP and Moony21