• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
during partial suspension, assuming I use the bar to attach the rope, that my mother will wake up in the next room (her room is through the wall next to my wardrobe)? I was thinking of roping in the nighttime so that it's less likely I'd be found, but I realise that my unconscious body could make quite the ruckus. Hm

Last edited:
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
I'm using partial suspension, by the way.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
It's safe to say that your body will do involuntary movements during your attempt. The question is, how 'violent' the trashing will be? I think it's possible to 'predict' the answer if you are willing to do some 'research' by watching hanging videos. I'm sorry if this suggestion sounds creepy. I know it's scary to watch stuff like that. But, you may get your answer this way.

Reactions: RodgerThat
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I'm in the same situation, even the location of my mom's room and the wardrobe. I don't know how thick the walls are, but it's not guaranteed that you won't be heard. If you get rescued mid-way, you could become a vegetable, which is scary. I guess the best option would be to do it somewhere else where you won't be found for at least 20-30 minutes.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
You can also try some simulation to check if the loud sound from your room is capable to wake up your mother during the night. An example would be, throwing an object to the floor, playing loud audio, or something. Make sure you prepare a good explanation beforehand though.

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
I may have to do it while she is out, which is rare and she returns at random times; even when she says she'll be gone for 6 hours she might only be gone for 20 minutes.