• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I want to try and cut my radial artery. I know where it is but because it's muscular, does it hurt?

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
I attempted this once with an x-acto knife while on tylenol and ativan. The cut was maybe an inch long and 3/4 inch deep. I failed to actually sever it and didn't even bleed one drop. It was less painful than I expected it to be but I could not find the artery and stopped. The muscle is pink, fat is yellow, and I didn't want to cut a tendon or touch bone either. I think hitting a nerve is also a risk. From what I understand, the body can sustain smaller arteries being cut but I don't know for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios and An0nymouse_97
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here you are again, @An0nymouse_97! We discussed cutting yesterday, remember? ("Very painful and unreliable" was the verdict.) Since you've also been asking about SN, I have the impression that you're distraught and in pain, and that's not a great state of mind for making good decisions and plans.

Do you want to talk about your situation?

There's no rush, right? You can take the time to get calmer, read through the resources available and weigh your options. People here are good listeners and will support and advise you compassionately. x

• Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing and k75