• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
I'm trying to create a list of supplies and set a calendar for myself to attempt ctb again. Hoping that this time next year I'll have a firearm of some sort to do the deed with (if I don't snap early and hang myself). What would be best to make clean-up easiest? I don't want to make it a pain in the ass scrubbing my blood and brains from the wall, but a tarp is incredibly conspicuous and heavy.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
If you have an enclosed shower, that does a good job of keeping the bloody bits contained in a (relatively) easy to clean place. But if you really want no unnecessary cleanup, your best bet is probably outside, and give everything back to the earth.

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
If you have an enclosed shower, that does a good job of keeping the bloody bits contained in a (relatively) easy to clean place. But if you really want no unnecessary cleanup, your best bet is probably outside, and give everything back to the earth.
Yeah I was thinking that too, but it would be hard for me to get to the woods. Considering I have a long time to prepare though, it might be doable.

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Would your friends and family believe you want to go camping for a while? Like, if you said "I'm just getting a little overwhelmed. I'm going to on a little camping trip in X number of weeks. You know, get away from screens and just try to recharge."

That could buy you a few days of no one expecting to see/hear from you and less chance of being discovered before you're ready.

Reactions: Kobusu
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Actually that's a great idea, I really hadn't considered it. I might be able to do something like that,though not right now as I'm fresh from the hospital. Thanks for the idea.

Reactions: Noctis