• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
I've been browsing this site for around a year now, and now I got opportunity to thank you all properly.

I have tough situation in my family and probably seen some crap earlier than I should. I never lived like normal child should, feels like I've been made by two people who shouldn't even try to have a child. I live with the person who had pushed my mother to ctb attempt and never felt sorry about it. I can't name anyone who is blood-connected to me as a normal family. Among them is no people that care about me. I feel like everyone there is scarred, have blurry vision, but instead of reality they see their own reflexion and talk to it, ignoring actual human being. Everyone there needs therapy and I am the only one who actually went for it.

Onset of depression was at 11 years old, at 15 I was properly diagnosed with depression, and year ago diagnosis changed to F33.1. I was ready to ctb 3 times. My therapists tried lot of pills, current one suspects I have resistency for antidepressants. I did my best and maked it as I was able to.

Month ago, one event happened, and I feel like I'm done. If I was worried that I won't live good, now I am 100% sure of it. I am tired and it's just better to ctb while everyone know me as a good person before they and I see my downfall. Decision to ctb seems a bit easier to living a life I cannot handle as good as I wish. But, I mean, what's the point of living if it will be POV of turning into a mess? And... change of period, from fall to summer and from winter to spring, for me is a time when depression gets way worse. Last time, at spring, my therapist changed dosage of my pills to 2x. And if I feel like shit now, what will it be at fall? I just won't survive. These dosages are almost maximum allowed per day. I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to survive another time.

I planned to ctb after I turn 18 and will write a will. I turned 18 recently. I'm going to sell all jewelry I have and distribute most of my clothes. I will make a lifetime contract with a funeral agency and pay them beforehand so my family won't have to waste money on cremation. Then I will write a will. And before October I will ctb. I wanna do cleaning after me as easy as it can be: laying towels under myself, using diuretic and laxative, opening window so smell won't keep in room, if I'm lucky enough I'll get small fan and use it too. I will call my best friend, chat with him a bit, and then at 0.00 AM will turn some lo-fi stream so my last minutes will be chill, and ctb by night-night.

And how you helped me? Now I am not worried about ctb method. I saw that it doesn't have to be always agony. It's easier when you know your last moments will be peaceful. I've seen your community and how you actually respect and understand others' choices, how you listen to the people. And now I can thank you for this. Browsing this site might be one of the best things in this year. I'm glad I've found you. Really, thank you all. I'm so, so happy that I've seen some light because of you. Thank you.:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, LADY007, Space Outlaw Bunny and 13 others
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I wish you luck. You'll need it.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Aprilfarewell4 and SocialSoil
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I really hope you can finally find peace 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: SocialSoil
korra

korra

Aug 19, 2024
Be prepared m8, you definitely don't want to wake up in a hospital or something.. Just make sure everything is ready and take care of anything necessary before you go to your eternal sleep. Hope you'll successfully find peace m8, see ya on the other side in a few months...

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence but anyway I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Sending you love<3 I hope you find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Why night night? It's hard to execute and not very reliable.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
Why night night? It's hard to execute and not very reliable.
From all I've seen, this is the most convenient, doesn't take much to prepare. I know it would take some time to ctb, so that's why I plan to do it on night. Even if my friend calls ambulance, it'll take around 30 minutes, so I hope I'll be dead by that time.
I thought about SN, too, and I can even legally buy it, I am just really scared of all the pain. It's not even expensive, around $7 for 0,5 kg, but I am only scared of how painful it will be. I don't have places for hanging, and overdose of pills doesn't sound reliable, too. So now for me it's either SN or night night.
You actually made me think a bit about it, I'll go search more info then, thank you.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I understand what it feels to be tired, tired of existing, tired of enduring. I wish you luck in your plans.

• Hugs
emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
I thought about SN, too, and I can even legally buy it, I am just really scared of all the pain.
i would recommend looking here for some documentation of the pain. it seems to be quite painless from what i can tell, but of course it may be different based on how you react to the side effects

• Informative
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I hope you find peace in whatever way possible. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
i would recommend looking here for some documentation of the pain. it seems to be quite painless from what i can tell, but of course it may be different based on how you react to the side effects
Thank you! I read through it and yeah, it's not as painful as I imagined. I think just taking two cups of SN and feeling burning throat is easier than doing partial hanging, both physically and psychologically. Then I'm definitely sticking to SN... thank you again.

emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
Thank you! I read through it and yeah, it's not as painful as I imagined. I think just taking two cups of SN and feeling burning throat is easier than doing partial hanging, both physically and psychologically. Then I'm definitely sticking to SN... thank you again.
good luck friend, I hope it goes smoothly 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and SocialSoil
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
I hope you find your peace🫂

• Hugs
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
Small update. Maybe just for myself.
First, I'm definitely using SN. I checked prices, where I live it turns out to cost around $7 for kg. I bought diuretic and antienemetic, and already have laxative. Now I just need to go to psychiatrist and get capacity certificate, then quickly go to notary and make a will, then to the bank... I'm not sure where to get powers to go to psychiatrist. It should be easy, but uh. I also live with person who doesn't know anything about my plans, gladly, and I need to keep it that way somehow.
Second, I had massive breakdown recently, just cried on bed for solid hour. At the moment I wrote to my friend groupchat and told them about my plans, just that I'll ctb and got prepared - nothing about method. And... they support me. They know I have mental struggles and witnessed when I tried to overdose by atarax (surprisingly, I just felt a bit dizzy, slept good for 3 hours and that's all lmao). So they understand that it's useless to straight stop me, I guess, since they know what I am going through... But seeing their reaction was so comforting. Like, really, they said lot of kind words. Supported me. I'll miss them, but it's better than what waits for me if I live. I'm glad I have met them.

gayayi4811

gayayi4811

Aug 23, 2024
I wish you had the chance to live outside of that toxic environment before making such decision. Wish you the best, whatever happens.

• Hugs
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
Another update. So it's been almost 2 weeks since my birthday, and from my aunt's family only auntie congratulated me. I have a cousin, and for last his birthday I asked what he would want as a gift, and made a custom plushie for him. He hadn't congratulated me. I would be okay with it if he hadn't wrote to me today.
He suddenly asked if I am at the town and started calling me. I asked what's wrong, and only thing, only fucking thing he said: "Can you buy me some beer?" (he is underage). Nothing else. Not even any apologies that he forgot about my birthday, or congratulation with past birthday. Just the question. I reminded him that, for his birthday, I made a plushie he wanted, and now he forgot about my birthday and only asks for beer. He said "I'm sorry", I answered that I won't buy him beer anyways, and he said "Unluck. Bye then" and that's it.
I feel so... dissappointed, bitter, angry a bit. Never in my life I have been bad to him. Why would he treat me that way? I just... ugh. I sent screenshots with our chat to my aunt and blocked him for now. If I can't influence on his behavior, I'm sure his mom can. Maybe I'll update when situation changes. Eh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice