• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Does it depend in which state I'm in? I was recently in there for only 2 days and am wondering if that'll prevent me from buying a gun. Or is that only for a criminal record? If anyone knows it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Cowtipper and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
If you were involuntarily sanctioned it very likely will, unless you're in a super conservative state. And even if you weren't It's such a recent hospitalization it's gonna raise flags if you try to buy soon. I'm sorry you're struggling ❤️

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Circles
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I'm in California, and had to sign a legal document stating that I'm not allowed to purchase a firearm for 5 years after my hospitalization. It doesn't matter how long you were there: a day, a month, a year, it's all the same.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Null Hypothesis, Circles and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Goddamnit I really fucked up.
If you were involuntarily sanctioned it very likely will, unless you're in a super conservative state. And even if you weren't It's such a recent hospitalization it's gonna raise flags if you try to buy soon. I'm sorry you're struggling ❤️
Do you think southern states would be an exception? Very stupid question but do you think I could call around gun centers asking if they do background checks for people who've been in the psych ward or would that raise even further red flags?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Myono93

May 2, 2021
Depends on the state. I was in 2 psych wards and had no issue buying guns in PA. I was not committed involuntarily though.

Reactions: hopeisdead and Circles
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Licensed gun sellers and dealerships are legally required to do a background check on every customer or buyer.

As far as the gun show loophole, you should be aware that sellers at gun shows usually will not sell to those who live out of state.

One possiblity is to purchase a gun from a private citizen who doesn't require a background check.

And then there is this article.

Reactions: Circles and NearlyIrrelevantCake