• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

N

NTP_MAAR

Jul 21, 2024
Hey guys, was wondering if Aripiprazole would work for the SN method? I don't have access to any of the other medications listed in the guide.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Its affinity value (Ki, inhibitory constant) to D2 receptors seems to be quite consistent (although I have found different values in different articles) so 'theoretically' it would seem so. These drugs however work well if they are ALREADY taken regularly, not as a one-off intake.

N

NTP_MAAR

Jul 21, 2024
Its affinity value (Ki, inhibitory constant) to D2 receptors seems to be quite consistent (although I have found different values in different articles) so 'theoretically' it would seem so. These drugs however work well if they are ALREADY taken regularly, not as a one-off intake.
How would you define regularly? Like a couple of weeks? Months?

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Unfortunately I am neither a doctor nor a pharmacist; I just read in this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/ the warning related to a drug belonging to the same category (although having a much lower affinity for the d2 receptor than Aripiprazole). Usually they are drugs that are taken by graduating the initial doses and then increasing until the desired effect is achieved. I wouldn't say months, a few days could be enough (consider the side effects carefully)

T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
I don't think this is correct
Aripiprazole is a partial agonist of the dopamine D2 receptor, which greatly differentiates it from other antipsychotics which are antagonists of the dopamine D2 receptor, exactly like metoclopramide which is one of the best anti-emetics
aripiprazole, unlike other new generation antipsychotics, adapts to the dopaninergic environment so the anti-emetic effect varies with the agonist/antagonist action of aripripazol
it is better to take a complete antagonist

Last edited:
N

NTP_MAAR

Jul 21, 2024
I don't think this is correct
Aripiprazole is a partial agonist of the dopamine D2 receptor, which greatly differentiates it from other antipsychotics which are antagonists of the dopamine D2 receptor, exactly like metoclopramide which is one of the best anti-emetics
aripiprazole, unlike other new generation antipsychotics, adapts to the dopaninergic environment so the anti-emetic effect varies with the agonist/antagonist action of aripripazol
it is better to take a complete antagonist
Hmm. Would it be better to take Arip if you dont have access to anything else or not take it at all?

T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
Hmm. Would it be better to take Arip if you dont have access to anything else or not take it at all?
I advise you instead to be prescribed metoclopramide. it is indicated for example in vomiting linked to migraine attacks. go to a doctor and tell them you have a migraine with shooting pain above your eye or temple and that you are vomiting. he should prescribe metoclopramide
Personally, I got it like this
aripiprazole is probably not very useful for combating vomiting

Last edited:
like-spoiledmilk

like-spoiledmilk

Jul 10, 2023
I advise you instead to be prescribed metoclopramide. it is indicated for example in vomiting linked to migraine attacks. go to a doctor and tell them you have a migraine with shooting pain above your eye or temple and that you are vomiting. he should prescribe metoclopramide
Personally, I got it like this
aripiprazole is probably not very useful for combating vomiting
I can 2nd this from experience.

Aripiprazole will not work. It has a very common side effect of *causing* nausea and vomiting, as well as a host of other GI issues. It's why patients taking antipsychotics need periodic metabolic panels completed.

Metoclopramide (or Reglan) is what you want.