• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Im not full aware about how Alcohol Withdrawal will lead one into death…

But as I am feeling right now my heart pressuring my chest… doesn't seem like it would lead in any peaceful end at all… :/

What do you think about this?

Reactions: unreal
unreal

unreal

nonexistent
Jun 21, 2021
Very severe alcohol withdrawal can cause seizures, heart attacks, or strokes.
It's not a peaceful end at all

Reactions: filthyrottendirty and The Lonely
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Im not full aware about how Alcohol Withdrawal will lead one into death…

But as I am feeling right now my heart pressuring my chest… doesn't seem like it would lead in any peaceful end at all… :/

What do you think about this?
Yes, it can. Ironically, opiate withdrawl can not kill you

Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, it can. Ironically, opiate withdrawl can not kill you

I saw many threads here yesterday and YouTube vídeos and even at clinics they prescribe Clonazepam which Luckily I have here…

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
It can, but there are many factors that lead to this. It depends on how long you have been drinking, your average BAC (or blood alcohol level - my ex's has been clocked at .40 and while he did have seizures when suddenly stopping, it did not kill him), so the answer to your question depends on how much you drink - with the caveat that everyone is different.

If severe, the best bet is to go through the first 3 or so days of detox in the hospital. While there, they can monitor your vitals, supplement electrolytes and other nutrients that are lost because of drinking (called a banana bag here), watch for seizures, and administer meds that make it easier.

If a hospital is not an option, the best bet to quit would be to decrease alcohol intake very slowly over time on your own (again, I am not sure if this is needed because I do not know where you are with drinking). But, if you are similar to my ex, it is better to be safe than sorry. The gradual decline in the amount you drink may prevent some potentially serious outcomes.

Also, for all drinkers, thiamine (B1) helps to protect the liver and it is incredibly important to eat food (do not substitue alcohol for food - the sugars in alcohol may make you feel full, but it is essential to eat).

I watched my ex go through this so many times, he was an incredibly heavy drinker. He would drink burbon staight from the bottle (like chugging water) and this was from the largest size bottle they have. He would drink from the minute he woke up to when he passedout and then the process would repeat. Also, because of his drinking he was incontinent all over the house. This occured for years on end - beginning around 2005 to the day. When he lived here, he had blackouts, tried to fill in the gaps with confubulation at the expense of me, and would not eat. I actualy found 20 empty bottles of burbon between the walls in my basement. This is a sign of hiding a very serious addiction. He also refused to get help - and there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting help to quit.

Now he has 2 DUIs under his belt, each with crashes, and is headed to jail - among many other penalties.

Withdrawing from alcohol can be done safely, but it can be pretty bad depending on the amount you drink and/or how it affects you.

Be well, and I hope you are able to quit with ease.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
It can, but there are many factors that lead to this. It depends on how long you have been drinking, your average BAC (or blood alcohol level - my ex's has been clocked at .40 and while he did have seizures when suddenly stopping, it did not kill him), so the answer to your question depends on how much you drink - with the caveat that everyone is different.

If severe, the best bet is to go through the first 3 or so days of detox in the hospital. While there, they can monitor your vitals, supplement electrolytes and other nutrients that are lost because of drinking (called a banana bag here), watch for seizures, and administer meds that make it easier.

If a hospital is not an option, the best bet to quit would be to decrease alcohol intake very slowly over time on your own (again, I am not sure if this is needed because I do not know where you are with drinking). But, if you are similar to my ex, it is better to be safe than sorry. The gradual decline in the amount you drink may prevent some potentially serious outcomes.

Also, for all drinkers, thiamine (B1) helps to protect the liver and it is incredibly important to eat food (do not substitue alcohol for food - the sugars in alcohol may make you feel full, but it is essential to eat).

I watched my ex go through this so many times, he was an incredibly heavy drinker. He would drink burbon staight from the bottle (like chugging water) and this was from the largest size bottle they have. He would drink from the minute he woke up to when he passedout and then the process would repeat. Also, because of his drinking he was incontinent all over the house. This occured for years on end - beginning around 2005 to the day. When he lived here, he had blackouts, tried to fill in the gaps with confubulation at the expense of me, and would not eat. I actualy found 20 empty bottles of burbon between the walls in my basement. This is a sign of hiding a very serious addiction. He also refused to get help - and there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting help to quit.

Now he has 2 DUIs under his belt, each with crashes, and is headed to jail - among many other penalties.

Withdrawing from alcohol can be done safely, but it can be pretty bad depending on the amount you drink and/or how it affects you.

Be well, and I hope you are able to quit with ease.

Well …. Hospital is totally out of question… (Since the idea is to die i haven't seen any doctor about 3 years)...

Yesterday i needed to force me to drink some beer as the pain in my chest was getting worse and worse…
Today I used clonazepam at the slightest sign of chest pain… but I know that tomorrow and the next day may be hard…. so Clonazepam is my strategy (And not taking my Vyvanse!).

Lat year as I lost all hope at this life I drank a lot (Wine at most) so my drinking tolerance got insane… I stopped totally successfully but I relapsed as I am in the process of getting my ticket…

The thiamine (B1) is som I will search about…

Thank you so much for your kindness and by answering to this thread…
Some times is hard to be this lonely…
So, Thank you! :)

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It almost killed me, because I decided to withdraw without benzos and I got a heart atack.

• Hugs
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
It almost killed me, because I decided to withdraw without benzos and I got a heart atack.

Sorry for you.. I felt a chest pain increasing …
Anyway m.. it didn't worked out to stop …

T

tireddreamer

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, alcohol withdrawal can kill and it's not peaceful - it's a very miserable fate.

It is good you have clonazepam, that or Valium is usually what doctors prescribe for alcohol withdrawals.

How much were you drinking and how much clonazepam are you taking?